British Speedway Forum

Not bad, although being an oldy Race suits with Infradex on tucked in boots will always be the peak.

If Rye House have another season like last year, it wont be a blind bit of difference what colours the race suits are, they will be covered in dirt.

Seriously I like the look of them. :approve:

If Rye House have another season like last year, it wont be a blind bit of difference what colours the race suits are, they will be covered in dirt.

Dust

bottom four for certain and Jakobsen to be gone by mid May.

Wanna bet? Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

interesting team line up by the looks. Not sure Jakobsen at 5 is a great idea though

love the 1970s look of our team mangers jacket!...bottom four for certain and Jakobsen to be gone by mid May.

Jakobsen looked fantastic today: Great style, one of those guys who tucks his left leg in for the whole race. Will be fine at No.5

Jakobsen looked fantastic today: Great style, one of those guys who tucks his left leg in for the whole race. Will be fine at No.5

Most riders look fantastic when they are riding by themselves. When he is racing alongside 3 other riders then is the time to judge.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

Most riders look fantastic when they are riding by themselves. When he is racing alongside 3 other riders then is the time to judge.

Much as it pains me, I have to agree

Nice to see you and Shads being so positive.

Nice to see you and Shads being so positive.

Nothing to do with being positive, or negative. I've seen riders promise so much and deliver very little, Ross Brady being a prime example.

I do like the look of Nikolai though. If he can average around 6.5 by the end of the season (a big ask), he will have been a success. Don't forget Linus averaged less than 7 in his first year with us and put 3 points on that the year after.

For those who are interested, the Rockets lined up:

1. Edward

2. Robin

3. Anders

4. Steve

5. Nikolai

6. Luke

7. Kasper

This may, or not be the way they line up on Saturday.

Edited by Shads

Nothing to do with being positive, or negative. I've seen riders promise so much and deliver very little, Ross Brady being a prime example.

I do like the look of Nikolai though. If he can average around 6.5 by the end of the season (a big ask), he will have been a success. Don't forget Linus averaged less than 7 in his first year with us and put 3 points on that the year after.

I hope so too, the atmosphere reels different at Rye, let's hope all the boys have a good season.
  • Like 1

I hope so too, the atmosphere reels different at Rye, let's hope all the boys have a good season.

Let's be honest, it couldn't be any worse than last year!

• Like 1

i think the suits look good.. did they get the idea of colours from the old brent werner suit. nice effort from the rye squad..

Let's be honest, it couldn't be any worse than last year!

Last three or four years

• Like 1

I've got some idea what FH meant. .. in comparison with 2 or 3 others, Jakobsen looked far more comfortable... nice style too considering how tall he is!

I'm a fan of race suits as a team identity so good to see another PL side adopting them but Rye's are rank.