British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hampshire3321

Torun Sgp 2014 (inc Sunday)

Hi all,

Im taking my Dad, brother and brother in law over to Torun for our first overseas SGP (finding a time when were all available has been a nightmare!!).

We have tickets, flights and hotels all booked and were due to come home Monday Morning, but have heard that Torun often run an invitational meeting on the Sunday? I havent been able to find any info on it though? Would be nice to catch another meeting while we are out there. Anyone have any details of a meeting either in Torun or Gdansk (where we fly back home from) on the Sunday after the GP?

Thanks, Andy

Hi all,

Im taking my Dad, brother and brother in law over to Torun for our first overseas SGP (finding a time when were all available has been a nightmare!!).

We have tickets, flights and hotels all booked and were due to come home Monday Morning, but have heard that Torun often run an invitational meeting on the Sunday? I havent been able to find any info on it though? Would be nice to catch another meeting while we are out there. Anyone have any details of a meeting either in Torun or Gdansk (where we fly back home from) on the Sunday after the GP?

Thanks, Andy

Torun have never as far as I`m aware run a meeting the following day-however in previous years, play-off or individual meetings have been arranged. This year the play-offs should be all done and dusted by then-however I would think there might be a meeting somewhere-certainly nothing as yet organised.

The roof did it`s job 2 years ago-can`t imagine a rain-off in Torun.

Depends if you consider one of the roofs purposes as being to keep the people dry under it. :D

Thanks to the wind blowing the rain in horizontally at bend 3/4 we got rather soaked despite being undercover.

Rico :rolleyes:

Depends if you consider one of the roofs purposes as being to keep the people dry under it. :D

Thanks to the wind blowing the rain in horizontally at bend 3/4 we got rather soaked despite being undercover.

you Shouldn`t have bought the cheap seats ;)

• Like 1

I think you were well soaked internally as well!! Unlike moi who never drinks in poland, sorry should say - can't remember how much I drank in Poland ;)

Who will replace Ward, thinking Jankowski will to get him ready for next season can't see them giving it to Gollob but you never know

Anyway after today 11 days and counting bring it on

Who will replace Ward, thinking Jankowski will to get him ready for next season can't see them giving it to Gollob but you never know

Anyway after today 11 days and counting bring it on

Whose this Jankowski fella???? :rofl:

Magic replaces Ward

There is a meeting at Rybnik on Sunday October 12th start time 2pm local time Poland v Rest of the World

Teams -courtesy of Sportowefakty

Reszta Świata
1. Grigorij Łaguta
2. Matej Zagar
3. Tai Wofffinden
4. Andreas Jonsson
5. Troy Batchelor
6. Dakota North

Polska
9. Tomasz Gollob
10. Piotr Pawlicki
11. Jarosław Hampel
12. Maciej Janowski
13. Krzysztof Kasprzak
14. Kacper Woryna

Rybnik however is a long way from Torun-it`s down the south nearer to Czestochowa and Tarnow.