British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hampshire3321

Torun Sgp 2014 (inc Sunday)

With an Aussie GP in 2015, will that give the incentive to Batch to blow this Saturdays GP apart and get on the podium?

With an Aussie GP in 2015, will that give the incentive to Batch to blow this Saturdays GP apart and get on the podium?

It's an odd one. As much as I think Batch is a bit of a twit I've quite liked watching him in the GPs - so I hope he stays in. Certainly more entertaining than AJ and Freddie.

GOOD practice today, track in great shape. Should be a cracker tomorrow.

GH could be World Champion after Heat 5 ... unlikely but it could happen.

Great atmosphere around the stadium today. Like end of term at school.

Weather forecast is excellent for Saturday, actually quite warm so won't need the thermals this year.

Great to see Mark Loram here. How he would have loved this place...

Sat in our hotel restaurant near Bydgoszcz with Jarek and Magic at a table nearby. Had a trip around the newish inea football ground in poznan built for the 2012 Euro championships.

That's Medzienski and Lindgren both wrongly excluded just because it was past the first corner.

They really have to change that rule.

That's Medzienski and Lindgren both wrongly excluded just because it was past the first corner.

Why? Freddie's exclusion was correct. He was too hot.

Had it been Nicki there would have 50 pages already with hateful comments regarding how

a dirty move was from Nicki.

All 4 back would just be "exploited"/miss-used be the referees.

---

That was a superb ride by Smederna's Przedpelski

Edited by Ghostwalker

shame for MJJ but he was lucky it was not a lot worse.

He will be back in the GP as he is too good to not be.

Great to see Pavel show Holder the way round his home track.

A one for the future that lad.

And what's all this c**p from Tatum that they won't show a rerun of a crash until they know riders are Ok.Nobody likes to see injuries, but it happens, but why TV producers worry that people are going to get upset is ridiculous. If you don't like crashes, don't watch! I am not a ghoul and have seen riders get more than seriously injured, which is terrible, but unfortunately it's part of the sport. Get a grip

Had it been Nicki there would have 50 pages already with hateful comments regarding how

---

MJJ locked up and Freddie had nowhere to go.

The ref should be able to put all four back if no ones at fault.

And what's all this c**p from Tatum that they won't show a rerun of a crash until they know riders are Ok.Nobody likes to see injuries, but it happens, but why TV producers worry that people are going to get upset is ridiculous. If you don't like crashes, don't watch! I am not a ghoul and have seen riders get more than seriously injured, which is terrible, but unfortunately it's part of the sport. Get a grip

You like crashes, fair enough but the main reason for not showing replays will be down to relatives viewing and respect required.

• Like 1

---

The two dirtiest riders in world speedway excluded in heat 1-4, but it is always fun to see Miedzinski make an a** out of himself. Lindgren should have been excluded in his second heat as well, he is just too ruthless.

But could somebody please tell me why GP rules are so stupid that the reserves have to spilt the heats between them? Przedpelski would have gotten 5 heats and counted for the overall result in the match since Jepsen Jensen was not able to take his place after Lindgrens antics. Like it is now he is just there for the show and to fill out the heats which is just plane stupid. What if Przedpelski rides three heats, gets 9 points, will he not qulify for the semi`s?

A fair point but let's see how they are first before we start gawking.

I remember the replays of the Lee Richardson crash on Polish TV as I watched it live.

Lee looked OK but obviously wasn't.

It's a bloody dangerous sport and as you say crashes part and parcel.

But the better technology becomes it allows to see so much more.

It's a hard one and to be honest it's not easy to reason which camp to be in.

Kelvin knows what the rider is going through as he has been there himself so give the lad a break :)

• Like 1

Congratulation to the third title Greg. :t:

Edited by Ghostwalker