British Speedway Forum

You never went to Latvia then ?

You sit there and become judge and jury yet you don't even know the bloke from Adam,and i presume you have never made a MISTAKE ever in your life.? Most people i speak to are willing to move on,odviously he has to be punished but there are certain people on here who will not let thing's go.Move on if he messes up again of course he has to face the music lets get real here he has not murdered anybody.

People like and dislike people in the public eye without having to know them by the actions they take ...two posts in after you ban and you still that child like temper has not gone . No wonder you and Ward get on as you have something in common both of you will never learn .

I will never learn to bow down to a bigot like you,and i believe there is a good in most people and i will give the benefit of the doubt you never will do that but what's new eh.!
  • Like 2

You sit there and become judge and jury yet you don't even know the bloke from Adam,and i presume you have never made a MISTAKE ever in your life.? Most people i speak to are willing to move on,odviously he has to be punished but there are certain people on here who will not let thing's go.Move on if he messes up again of course he has to face the music lets get real here he has not murdered anybody.

where on earth do you get your reasoning on from?

Move on if he messes up again!!!!

How many chances do you give someone.

Go back through his past indescretions and reflect how many chances he has been given. Only this time he was prepared to endanger his fellow competitiors.

I like the fact that when he was caught fleeing a scene on abike being chased old man Middlo said 'it was what kids do and he wasnt harming anyone on the track'

Now he could potentially harm someone on the track and the clown thinks thats ok to.

Stop bleating about never made a mistake crap you spout as it is complete load of bull.

Ive made mistakes. I stole a curly wurly once when i was 12 and got caught. I also cheated on someone i cared about when i was 21 and ruined that.

Those are mistakes we all make

I dont include my list of mistakes to include:

doing drugs

fleeing police

riding a bike unlicenced

being involved in a pub brawl

being 'accused' of an assault of a sexual nature.

wanting to ride a speedway bike and endangering other people

Im sure the majority of people dont have a list like that either sidney.

So im assuming as you think its 'ok to make mistakes ' that you have taken part in some in that list then?

• Like 1

In Woffinden there`s a lesson to be learned for Ward, if he wants to learn it of course.

Good point spot on,i can remember before he got his entry again into the series and become champ some people on here crucified him bigtime.
  • Like 1

Correct but of no relevence at all.

Pedersen is hard and has knocked riders off before but would the gp boys rather be in a race with Nicki or with someone over the limit?

Professionally on and of the track Darcy can not even be mentioned in the same breath as Pedersen.

You just wonder how good Darcy could have been with Nicki or Tai's dedication.

I remember Darcy doing an interview and when asked wether he would follow what Tai had done fitness wise and attitude he just laughed it off saying it wasnt for him. Well in that case he deserves not to reach the top his attitude is appalling

Well Gavan regarding Ward's fitness I have no idea how hard he works at that, but he does do the Polish, the Swedish EL, the Gp's and the WTC. To my knowledge I have never heard Ward moan about being tired or taking too much on. Even Tai as fit as he is was doing the same amount of leagues as Ward yet Woffinden had to take time out last year as he had taken too much on. So there can't be much wrong with Ward's fitness. My only criticism of Ward's racing - he can over ride at times, at times I have seen him riding a league match like you would think it was a GP final. I think this is why he falls off so often, he reminds me a lot like Loram, IMO Loram wether it be a GP or a league match would always give you 200%, and that's why we all loved him.

• Like 1

where on earth do you get your reasoning on from?

Move on if he messes up again!!!!

How many chances do you give someone.

Go back through his past indescretions and reflect how many chances he has been given. Only this time he was prepared to endanger his fellow competitiors.

I like the fact that when he was caught fleeing a scene on abike being chased old man Middlo said 'it was what kids do and he wasnt harming anyone on the track'

Now he could potentially harm someone on the track and the clown thinks thats ok to.

Stop bleating about never made a mistake crap you spout as it is complete load of bull.

Ive made mistakes. I stole a curly wurly once when i was 12 and got caught. I also cheated on someone i cared about when i was 21 and ruined that.

Those are mistakes we all make

I dont include my list of mistakes to include:

doing drugs

fleeing police

riding a bike unlicenced

being involved in a pub brawl

being 'accused' of an assault of a sexual nature.

wanting to ride a speedway bike and endangering other people

Im sure the majority of people dont have a list like that either sidney.

So im assuming as you think its 'ok to make mistakes ' that you have taken part in some in that list then?

I actually think now your reasoning has become embarrassing,we all know your view most people i know are willing to forgive and move on.And you cheating on somebody to me is as bad as some of of Ward's mistakes or do you think that mistake is the Norm.?

I actually think now your reasoning has become embarrassing,we all know your view most people i know are willing to forgive and move on.And you cheating on somebody to me is as bad as some of of Ward's mistakes or do you think that mistake is the Norm.?

You need to read my posts. i said Ward should get 12 months meaning he is free to ride in August. So that goes along with the vast majority on here or are you not able to read properly. Ive also stated i would like nothing better than to see Ward return to racing once his ban ends and not get involved in anymore stupid things and fulfill his potential.

But hey much easier to slag me off

If you want to gloss over 'Ward the person' thats your take

And i was 21 and cheated on a girl i cared about a lot. I repeat i was 21. I wasnt married , i had no children so yes it was a mistake but if to you that is as bad as the things Ward has done then quite clearly you are a very strange individual.

In Sidneys view:

cheating on a girlfriend is the same as doing drugs, and accused of a sexual assault. You seem quite a unique individual!

I actually think now your reasoning has become embarrassing.

Pot, Kettle, Black ....all your reasoning is embarrassing .

Pot, Kettle, Black ....all your reasoning is embarrassing .

Interesting..............................................................

your point is????

Tai sorted himself out and is a world champ

The fact Dracy has a good team , good equipment and is ready to race makes not a blind bit of difference to the fact his attitude stinks

Yep and Darcy WILL sort himself out. But if he rode for your imaginary supported team of Ippo he would be the best thing since sliced bread, reguardless..

You need to read my posts. i said Ward should get 12 months meaning he is free to ride in August. So that goes along with the vast majority on here or are you not able to read properly. Ive also stated i would like nothing better than to see Ward return to racing once his ban ends and not get involved in anymore stupid things and fulfill his potential.

But hey much easier to slag me off

If you want to gloss over 'Ward the person' thats your take

And i was 21 and cheated on a girl i cared about a lot. I repeat i was 21. I wasnt married , i had no children so yes it was a mistake but if to you that is as bad as the things Ward has done then quite clearly you are a very strange individual.

In Sidneys view:

cheating on a girlfriend is the same as doing drugs, and accused of a sexual assault. You seem quite a unique individual!

He was found NOT guilty on the sexual assault and gee he did a bit of Cannabis (splif) that crime is less hurtfull than CHEATING on somebody don't you think.?

gee he did a bit of Cannabis (splif) that crime is less hurtfull than CHEATING on somebody don't you think.?

Seriously.. are you trying to defend the plank?

He was found NOT guilty on the sexual assault and gee he did a bit of Cannabis (splif) that crime is less hurtfull than CHEATING on somebody don't you think.?

I doubt the young lady will agree with you Sidney, and no not Gavan's lady!!!
  • Like 1

I doubt the young lady will agree with you Sidney, and no not Gavan's lady!!!

I know for a fact she wouldn't.

Ward, whilst an undoubted talent is a proper scumbag. His parents must be so proud.

• Like 3

I doubt the young lady will agree with you Sidney,

I know for a fact she wouldn't.

Ward, whilst an undoubted talent is a proper scumbag. His parents must be so proud.

Nice to know you two are totally impartial. There's always two sides to every story. But you always only hear one..

Nice to know you two are totally impartial. There's always two sides to every story. But you always only hear one..

Unlike you of course, who is totally impartial!!!
  • Like 3