British Speedway Forum

After reading that twitter link I am very glad I dont do social media.

I must say, I have read it too, and I totally agree with you.

It seems all very childish to me.

I don't do Social Media either.

• Like 1

Remember. Confucius say: 'A stupid person is the one who thinks that other people are stupid'.

If the cap fits.

Exactly, can't refute my point so I must be stupid! The cap may well fit me, but it still does not take away from the fact your Muddlo is STILL going to be a clown!

Most suprised today when I got a reply from the SCB, about the e-mail I sent them complaining about Middlo stupid rants in the press and on the social media. He is now very quite as we all no so have they taken him to task.

Hi Paul

I will forward your email onto the SCB Prime Officer to be considered for action.

Many thanks

Nikki Jameison

T: 01788 565603

E: info@scbgb.co.uk

W: www.scbgb.co.uk

SCB : ACU House : Wood Street : Rugby : Warwickshire : CV21 2YX

Maybe just maybe they hyave told him to be very very quite about Darcy Ward.

Edited by weatherwatcher
  • Like 2

Exactly, can't refute my point so I must be stupid! The cap may well fit me, but it still does not take away from the fact your Muddlo is STILL going to be a clown!

See you're adopting the same failings as Gav.

Where have I EVER said that I approve of Middlo's comments or have made any allegiances to Middlo, yet you make a comment quite wrongly assuming that Middlo is my man.

TAKING on the role of Ward's manager, mentor, call it what you will... ultimately the only person who can help Ward is himself.

I am absolutely amazed with the statement saying ultimately the only person who can help Ward is himself. It is crystal clear with whats happened is his passed that it is totally obvious that Ward need guidance and help, I would have thought a person of your calibre could see that, but I am obviously wrong.

So to reiterate my previous post, is why I said if I was Ward I would love Adams to be part of my team. Can you name anyone better than Adams in that role!!!

Yes Ward is the only one to make the decision to change - but if that is what he decides a strong mentor/role model would be able to support him. Sadly he has not had that at Poole.

You are spot on IMO in your post

• Like 1

I am absolutely amazed with the statement saying ultimately the only person who can help Ward is himself. It is crystal clear with whats happened is his passed that it is totally obvious that Ward need guidance and help, I would have thought a person of your calibre could see that, but I am obviously wrong.

So to reiterate my previous post, is why I said if I was Ward I would love Adams to be part of my team. Can you name anyone better than Adams in that role!!!

Just because we may have different opinions doesn't make one of us right or wrong. I agree that Peter Adams would be good for Ward but unless Ward would commit himself as did Tai it would be a pointless exercise ... hence my comment that Ward has to help himself first.

• Like 1

See you're adopting the same failings as Gav.

Where have I EVER said that I approve of Middlo's comments or have made any allegiances to Middlo, yet you make a comment quite wrongly assuming that Middlo is my man.

Then I rightly hold my hands up and apologise for suggesting you are a Muddlo fan... he is still a clown though.

Yeh right. So why don't you do it? Get down to Poole and tell Middlo to his face that he's a clown and a liar. You could take your posse of background snickerers with you.

btw. Where have i intimated that I think that Middlo 'comes out this with any credit'? Have you just made that up?

You read posts by other Poole fans and just assume that I am in the same boat. I can assure you that I am not and btw that's the second time you have cast nasty allegations my way.

I have wisely kept my own council on the matter of Middlos comments and DW's comments, what I think about them is certainly not in line with your fabrications.

so your not a fan of Middlo then so i apologise.

I have no desire to do the 5 hour trip to Poole thanks. Went to the Mark Loram farewell last time i was there.

Why do you not think i would tell people to their face what i think. I wouldnt be rude i would just ask him to explain his daft and ridiculous statements.

Middlo's twitter rants show him in a poor light you must agree with that.

• Like 1

so your not a fan of Middlo then so i apologise.

I have no desire to do the 5 hour trip to Poole thanks. Went to the Mark Loram farewell last time i was there.

Why do you not think i would tell people to their face what i think. I wouldnt be rude i would just ask him to explain his daft and ridiculous statements.

Middlo's twitter rants show him in a poor light you must agree with that.

Gav.

You obviously didn't take tea with Middlo at The ML farewell. :wink:

btw. I am neither a fan of Middlo or not a fan of Middlo, I'm impervious to his actions and his comments.

Saying that if he wants to make flippant 'shoot from the hip' remarks on a public domain then obviously people may not see him in a good light as you rightly say.

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 1

Quote Thursday, February 26, 2015: Promoter Ford told the Daily Echo: “It’s incredibly frustrating for the decision to have taken so long. If they were always going to pass a continuous ban, it would have made sense to have made it earlier. However, these things happen.

“From a Poole perspective, we are very disappointed Darcy won’t be in the team at the start of the season. But we have spoken and his long-term future is clearly with the club. I consider this a small setback but, long term, I think we will all benefit from Darcy longing to ride a speedway bike again.”

Quote Thursday, February 26, 2015: Promoter Ford told the Daily Echo: “It’s incredibly frustrating for the decision to have taken so long. If they were always going to pass a continuous ban, it would have made sense to have made it earlier. However, these things happen.

“From a Poole perspective, we are very disappointed Darcy won’t be in the team at the start of the season. But we have spoken and his long-term future is clearly with the club. I consider this a small setback but, long term, I think we will all benefit from Darcy longing to ride a speedway bike again.”

In other words as soon as his ban is done and dusted some poor sod has to pack up his kitbag to make way for little boy blue.

In other words as soon as his ban is done and dusted some poor sod has to pack up his kitbag to make way for little boy blue.

That's the name of the game! It happens in walks of life - not just speedway. :rolleyes:

to me Darcy is the most naturally talented on a bike I've seen since Michael Lee .. I've seen Darcy on speedway, flattrack, minibikes, etc and he just turns his hand to it all so easily.

his problem though, is that he still looks like he's just mucking around with his mates when he's riding, I think because he just enjoys riding that much.

I'm surprised he got a ban the length it is, I was kind of expecting the suspended time to be the ban with the rest suspended but hit quite hard financially.

imagine if Darcy comes back from the ban having changed who he hangs around with, change his influences, and starts REALLY taking things seriously and more professional, would be a hell of a rider.

• Like 4

His 2014 CMA would go up from 8.55 to 8.99 & his rolling average would be similarly affected.

From what I've read on this forum over the years mostly by fans of other teams I thought the only rider with a Rolling average was Craig Cook
  • Like 2