British Speedway Forum

Whilst im no fan of Starman maybe you should listen to your own advice when it comes to spouting nonsense

Giving some of the posts on this subject its little wonder that this thread was taken down recently, looks like we are heading in that direction again. :(

you are of course 100% right but its hard to suffer fools

I know, but do try for all our sakes

Whilst im no fan of Starman maybe you should listen to your own advice when it comes to spouting nonsense

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. :t:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. :t:

I thought you'd 'taken your bat home'. :wink:

I thought you'd 'taken your bat home'. :wink:

Only thought about PW. :o;):)

The biggest laugh is that he is so thick that he has no idea himself how thick he is .... ignorance is indeed bliss in the case of Starman

Harsh very harsh!and Starman is not thick far from it (ie) he does not give a monkeys what people think.He now is the bloke to pick on and this FORUM does that a gang up culture who stick together a trend that is noticeable.
  • Like 1

Harsh very harsh!and Starman is not thick far from it (ie) he does not give a monkeys what people think.He now is the bloke to pick on and this FORUM does that a gang up culture who stick together a trend that is noticeable.

I can't agree with that sidney. Starman has, unfortunately, picked the wrong arguments - that is all. He is going against general sensible opinion. We can all do that sometimes.

I certainly hope that people are not ganging up on him.

• Like 1

I can't agree with that sidney. Starman has, unfortunately, picked the wrong arguments - that is all. He is going against general sensible opinion. We can all do that sometimes.

I certainly hope that people are not ganging up on him.

I have done that as you well know WK picked the wrong Discuusion? I think even if Starman debates and gets everything right in the next six months he is a marked man.But there is a TREND where there are certain people we know who they are come in and stick together a gang up culture which is not nice.

I have done that as you well know WK picked the wrong Discuusion? I think even if Starman debates and gets everything right in the next six months he is a marked man.But there is a TREND where there are certain people we know who they are come in and stick together a gang up culture which is not nice.

There are a few sydney, fortunately only a few.

As you asked me a direct question - I will give you the courtesy of a answer.

What I hoped you would do was to stop Posting nonsense. Your support of Darcy Ward is admirable in some ways, however - it defies logic. The man has admitted his crime not only in print, but on television too. He, at least, admitted his responsibility.

You appear to think that this is OK - I am saying very forcefully, that it is most certainly NOT OK to endanger other Riders the way that he could have done.. I would be interested to know your views if someone had been killed or seriously injured because of his actions?

What would you have said then?

Think it ok, no, i don't think its ok, clearly you do not read my posts.

The biggest laugh is that he is so thick that he has no idea himself how thick he is .... ignorance is indeed bliss in the case of Starman

Really, then why don't you tell me...

Edited by Starman2006

There are a few sydney, fortunately only a few.

A great forum WK but there are a few we know who they are but there are some great threads on this forum.
  • Like 1

what a load of rubbish.

go read his posts on this subject where all he does is defend his club and has no intellect to have a debate. He is the child in the playground who sticks his fingers in his ears when people talk.

read his posts on the Poole forum (where a lot of Poole fans are fed up with him) read his posts on the somerset forum re jack holder (where the somerset fans have told him to p**s off back to poole)

There is no gang culture. His posts are mocked time and time again by a vast number of different people including those of the club he supports. That is either the sign of a troll who is here purely and simply to antagonise and wind people up or he is thick.

we all have opinions some are agreed with and some are not. Nobody ever agrees with the stuff he says it is so off beam to the way we think.

keep defending him but all of us who see one of his daft ridiculous posts will always have the right to tell him he is a prat

you talk about a gang forum lol

thats starman, pugwash, skidder. they are the poole mob who cant really debate that well and resort to insults when challenged

• Like 5

I think even if Starman debates and gets everything right in the next six months he is a marked man.

He got nothing right in 6 years so don't raise your hopes .

He got nothing right in 6 years so don't raise your hopes .

Well he sticks to his belief right or wrong, i don't know the bloke but he will express his opinion.You make me laugh since i have been on the forum you have never come up with anythink forward thinking ever.And know from a few people that you are well ? we won't worry about that ?

thats starman, pugwash, skidder. they are the poole mob who cant really debate that well and resort to insults when challenged

When have I resorted to insults? ffs I've even 'liked' some of your posts in the past! :sad:

Your Poole paranoia is running amock, pal. Go have a lie down. :wink:

Edited by pugwash