British Speedway Forum

Maybe you do,but i can't ever remember you having a real opinion passion my memory of you is slighting others sarcasm (ect).No real input i could be wrong more and likely i am,but i could be way off the mark.

The majority on here wouldn't know what passion is if it thumped them in the face...

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

The majority on here wouldn't know what passion is,

Bit harsh Starman, now that Faugheen after winning next weekend? he could be 4/6 on ? a joke price.What is your speculative Cheltenham bet? Mine is Don Poli in the four miler crap price not a cert to get trip 5/2 maybe crabby price.

Bit harsh Starman, now that Faugheen after winning next weekend? he could be 4/6 on ? a joke price.What is your speculative Cheltenham bet? Mine is Don Poli in the four miler crap price not a cert to get trip 5/2 maybe crabby price.

Suprised that mullins is running it, although it will be easy money and no more than a piece of work. My speculative bet a bit of 33's, in the Champion already had it mate before pricewise even got out of bed and cleaned his teeth.., you can find it on the thread..

Edited by Starman2006

Maybe you do,but i can't ever remember you having a real opinion passion my memory of you is slighting others sarcasm (ect).No real input i could be wrong more and likely i am,but i could be way off the mark.

The majority on here wouldn't know what passion is if it thumped them in the face...

:D

You two are pure comedy.

• Like 1

Suprised that mullins is running it, although it will be easy money and no more than a piece of work. My speculative bet a bit of 33's, in the Champion already had it mate before pricewise even got out of bed and cleaned his teeth.., you can find it on the thread..

What is it ? i did Valieteux 33s for the champion hurdle fiver Eway not good anough Faugheen will be.

I'm sure I saw Sidney and Starman in a recent film starring Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey! Anyway it's a tad tedious explaining myself to the chuckle brothers but this forum is about opinions and not shouting down the rest when quite clearly the things you post are there to be mocked. My recent post had 5 likes as well all from my so called 'gang' as Sidney calls it lol. Now are we back on the fact there is shock horror answer in the last 7 days. Those wicked evil people at the FIM who take 45 days to answer yet for young Ward it should of been 7. Do they not know how talented he is? We all make mistakes! Do they not know Darcy will learn from this? I mean come on he was only just over it shouldn't make a difference. It's not table tennis you know! Can't believe the FIM forced Ward to drink heavil the night before a gp. I'm raging at how poor they are to allow this to happen to a great rider. I mean the FIM have never stitched up other riders and forced them to drink before a meeting. How dare they do this. He rides for Poole and they can't build their team properly and if Ward isn't there the fans will leave in their hundreds he purs bums on seats you know. And he is so lovely when I ask for his autograph. So come on FIM it's your fault Darcy and Poole are in this mess, nothing to do with the rider himself or mis management at all. If you are still not sure please check the tweets of Middlo he has his finger on the pulse and when it comes to the legalities of it all he knows more than anyone...............

• Like 1

:D

You two are pure comedy.

Have a opinion don't sit on the sidelines and slag people, but i am afraid you are not capable shame really.

What is it ? i did Valieteux 33s for the champion hurdle fiver Eway not good anough Faugheen will be.

No.

Can we please just forget all about Darcy for a while and go with the flow here.And spare a thought for the poor bloke in Somerset who has to eat a microwave dinner while Jacques spends all her time on here trying to bait poor old sidney

• Like 5

I'm sure I saw Sidney and Starman in a recent film starring Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey! Anyway it's a tad tedious explaining myself to the chuckle brothers but this forum is about opinions and not shouting down the rest when quite clearly the things you post are there to be mocked. My recent post had 5 likes as well all from my so called 'gang' as Sidney calls it lol. Now are we back on the fact there is shock horror answer in the last 7 days. Those wicked evil people at the FIM who take 45 days to answer yet for young Ward it should of been 7. Do they not know how talented he is? We all make mistakes! Do they not know Darcy will learn from this? I mean come on he was only just over it shouldn't make a difference. It's not table tennis you know! Can't believe the FIM forced Ward to drink heavil the night before a gp. I'm raging at how poor they are to allow this to happen to a great rider. I mean the FIM have never stitched up other riders and forced them to drink before a meeting. How dare they do this. He rides for Poole and they can't build their team properly and if Ward isn't there the fans will leave in their hundreds he purs bums on seats you know. And he is so lovely when I ask for his autograph. So come on FIM it's your fault Darcy and Poole are in this mess, nothing to do with the rider himself or mis management at all. If you are still not sure please check the tweets of Middlo he has his finger on the pulse and when it comes to the legalities of it all he knows more than anyone...............

A massive post full of crap as usual why don't you do that on other threads? because some will tell you to p... Off.We know ur take on Poole, Ward Starman ect) move on on and contribute on other subjects as long it is not speedway!!!
  • Like 1

Im loving the Darcy tweets. '2 hours left in the day' lol.

I'm ammused by all the "I love Monster Energy Drinks" tweets too.

Is Darcy trying to suckle up to Monster to save his sponsorship after his massive product endorsement coq-up over being left "dehydrated" in Latvia?

A massive post full of crap as usual why don't you do that on other threads? because some will tell you to p... Off.We know ur take on Poole, Ward Starman ect) move on on and contribute on other subjects as long it is not speedway!!!

oh I'm sorry I was just commenting on the things you and Starman have said about Darcy Ward on the Darcy Ward thread. Silly me I thought this was a thread about Darcy Ward or I'm mistaken. Ok now let me go on to the Newcastle or Rye House thread and discuss Darcy Ward on there. I'm such a silly boy fancy talking about Darcy Ward on a thread titled 'Darcy Ward'

Oh and how was your ban by the way? See you had time to reflect on how you talk to people on here

I don't tend to 'write crap' as you put it on the Ipswich Edinburgh Somerset Kings Lynn Swindon threads I've commented on because they tend to have decent fans who can debate and have differences of opinions. Talking if writing crap posts why are you and Starman talking bout horse racing on a speedway thread? It has its own section if your not sure this is the DARCY WARD thread

Edited by Gavan

So why are you responding then ?

Obviously he's responding to me. :wink:

oh I'm sorry I was just commenting on the things you and Starman have said about Darcy Ward on the Darcy Ward thread. Silly me I thought this was a thread about Darcy Ward or I'm mistaken. Ok now let me go on to the Newcastle or Rye House thread and discuss Darcy Ward on there. I'm such a silly boy fancy talking about Darcy Ward on a thread titled 'Darcy Ward'

Oh and how was your ban by the way? See you had time to reflect on how you talk to people on here

I don't tend to 'write crap' as you put it on the Ipswich Edinburgh Somerset Kings Lynn Swindon threads I've commented on because they tend to have decent fans who can debate and have differences of opinions. Talking if writing crap posts why are you and Starman talking bout horse racing on a speedway thread? It has its own section if your not sure this is the DARCY WARD thread

You don't have the time to write 'crap' on the Ipswich Edinburgh Somerset Kings Lynn Swindon threads as you're always on the 'Poole' affiliated threads. Why is that?

Go on start digging.

• Like 2

oh I'm sorry I was just commenting on the things you and Starman have said about Darcy Ward on the Darcy Ward thread. Silly me I thought this was a thread about Darcy Ward or I'm mistaken. Ok now let me go on to the Newcastle or Rye House thread and discuss Darcy Ward on there. I'm such a silly boy fancy talking about Darcy Ward on a thread titled 'Darcy Ward'Oh and how was your ban by the way? See you had time to reflect on how you talk to people on hereI don't tend to 'write crap' as you put it on the Ipswich Edinburgh Somerset Kings Lynn Swindon threads I've commented on because they tend to have decent fans who can debate and have differences of opinions. Talking if writing crap posts why are you and Starman talking bout horse racing on a speedway thread? It has its own section if your not sure this is the DARCY WARD thread

You talk some drivel sad man bitter and twisted,move on dont speak to me bore the ass off some other poor victim.!
  • Like 1

Putting things bluntly, sidney you are a complete and utter numpty and starman2006 lives in loony land :rofl:

• Like 1