British Speedway Forum

Phil r -wont quote your lengthy post above but a coupke of things.

1. I believe an fim commitee member did make a statement recently in the swedish press outlining the situation in terms of procedure. A link earlier in the thread.

2. Next time the star decides to print a middlo rant maybe they could ask him these questions

A. Initially we were told the darcy camp was stunned there was not a same day decisiin but there would be one in a week. Then we were told they knew the 45 day rule but were told a week because of darcy's visa situation. Now you have said darcy was told they would take as long as they wanted. Which, if any, of the above versions is true.

2. Has darcy pleaded "guilty" or have he and his legal team have disputed any elements of the case? Clearly disputing aspects could lead to a longer process than if only"sentencing" is needed.

3. Do you believe calling fans retarded and other abusive comments on twitter is appropriate given your position in the sport.

4. Do you think your outbursts on twitter and in the press on the darcy issue are helpful to his cause?

5. Darcy has now been involved in four separate incidents involving alcohol that have impacted, or threatened to impact, his career. Are you and poole doing anything to help him with what is clearly an issue, or do you believe he is just a young lad doing what all young lads are doing?

has to be one of the best posts written on here

But according to a certain someone Middlo can do no wrong and is only defending his rider lol

• Like 3

So ...

Kelvin says that Ward was bullied into his TV interview in Latvia.

Phil says that he wasn't even coerced, that in fact, it was his advisers who 'advised' him to do it.

You can see why this entire issue is so lost in the limbo between truth and total fiction.

Two respected figures
Two opposing views on a (sort of) 'factual' matter.

Makes it difficult for the rest of us to 'know' anything of what really is going on.

• Like 3

Not so many years ago, before the internet, none of us would know what was going on at all until an announcement had been made.

Maybe that was the best way, then we could have got on with something useful in our lives instead of spending hours on a forum speculating about something we dont really know too much about.

and yes, I am as guilty as anyone else of frequenting the forum.

• Like 6

Its often very difficult to make any sense of what you wrote!!

Just for a bit of balance -again - not ALL Poole fans are fed up with Starman, just 3 or 4 rather vocal forum members who don't seem to like their posts being disagreed with!! The Poole forum moderator has warned everyone to stop making their posts too persona - its a shame he's not one of the moderators on here occasionally!! :oops:

Most Poole fans on the forum are...certainly more than 3 or 4.

And if you agree or like any of the complete inane nonsense he continually posts then you have to be a mate of his - there is no other reason to do so. He is an embarrassment to Poole Speedway. End of.

No I am not saying Tatum is lying. He was clearly doing his best to answer a question based on what he has heard, and what he had heard could very likely be a founded in fiction rather than fact, as is often the case when people talk about these things a stories get repeated and exaggerated.Philip Risings post for example suggests it may well have been something less than bullying.

............ which is what I was trying to argue in the first place.

Most Poole fans on the forum are...certainly more than 3 or 4.

And if you agree or like any of the complete inane nonsense he continually posts then you have to be a mate of his - there is no other reason to do so. He is an embarrassment to Poole Speedway. End of.

I don't think im going to worry about the 3-4 who don't like either what i say or agree with there posts. So if you don't like what i write, theres only one answer to that, don't reply or half hour later throw your toys out of the pram on somebody else's post..im not going to lose any sleep over your little band. or your selective reading.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Here's an amusing comment (IMO anyway) that has appeared on Facebook:

To deflect attention from the Darcy Ward situation, the FIM could do an album of Led Zeppelin covers?! How about - 'Dazed and Confused', 'Nobody's Fault But Mine', 'Good Times, Bad Times', 'In The Evening (sometime in the next 2 years!), 'Heartbreaker' and 'Trampled Underfoot'? Last track, 'The Song Remains The Same'......

If they bottle this, how about a modern slant on Buck's Fizz? 'Making Your Mind Up?'!!!!

I'd prefer one chorus of Joe Dolce's 1981 hit, especially for gustix.

'Shaddap You Face'

ALL together now !

Edited by Grand Central

'Nobody's Fault But Mine'

It's just a shame that Darcy Ward is not likely to record this any time soon.

Edited by norbold
  • Like 1

That's rather personal isn't it? What gives with some BSF posters whenever I place something? Maybe its Mods not donig their job properly IMO.

What'sa matta you, hey!

• Like 1

I don't think im going to worry about the 3-4 who don't like either what i say or agree with there posts. So if you don't like what i write, theres only one answer to that, don't reply or half hour later throw your toys out of the pram on somebody else's post..im not going to lose any sleep over your little band. or your selective reading.

as pointed out to you on numerous occasions its not 3 or 4 people its over 20 on here alone. You are the most biased individual on this forum as you never see any other side to anything. In your deluded world Matt Ford is whiter than white, Middlo is Einstein and poor old Darcy just needs support. You get mocked because your posts are quite obviously written by either a child or a troll. I get likes on my posts......you get 4 or 6 posts underneath yours taking the mickey out of you.
  • Like 1

as pointed out to you on numerous occasions its not 3 or 4 people its over 20 on here alone. You are the most biased individual on this forum as you never see any other side to anything. In your deluded world Matt Ford is whiter than white, Middlo is Einstein and poor old Darcy just needs support. You get mocked because your posts are quite obviously written by either a child or a troll. I get likes on my posts......you get 4 or 6 posts underneath yours taking the mickey out of you.

Spot on. I'm beginning to think that either;

i) he's very clever and play's the deliberate fool kissing Ford and Muddlo's butt at every opportunity specifically to wind folk up or

ii) he's just completely thick and really is that stupid.

My money is on ii) :rofl:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

Spot on. I'm beginning to think that either;

i) he's very clever and play's the deliberate fool kissing Ford and Muddlo's butt at every opportunity specifically to wind folk up or

ii) he's just completely thick and really is that stupid.

My money is on ii) :rofl:

lol

well if he is the first one he is a troll a la steve shovlar but with less brains

lol

well if he is the first one he is a troll a la steve shovlar but with less brains

Anyone with fewer brains than Shovlar must be in a bad state. :D

Heard today the lunch tokens at the FIM are running out fast so a decision is imminent. However Costa may have an up and coming deal so don't hold your breath ;)