British Speedway Forum

Heard today the lunch tokens at the FIM are running out fast so a decision is imminent. However Costa may have an up and coming deal so don't hold your breath ;)

We're only half way into the 45 days at the moment. Still plenty of time! :D

We're only half way into the 45 days at the moment. Still plenty of time! :D

Looking forward to another 20 odd days of rivetting debate, or maybe just more of the same, Gav and his 'Manson Like' followers slagging off Starry, Middlo and any other Darcy collaborator who sticks his neck out . :sad:

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 1

Looking forward to another 20 odd days of rivetting debate, or maybe just more of the same, Gav and his fellow Intellectual followers slagging off Starry, Middlo and any other Darcy collaborator who sticks his neck out . :sad:

You think this is bad, depending on the verdict and/or any ban, this forum could self combust with warnings being handed out a plenty.

• Like 2

You think this is bad, depending on the verdict and/or any ban, this forum could self combust with warnings being handed out a plenty.

If found innocent there will be another 200 pages of how bad the FIM are and if found guilty another 200 pages of how bad the FIM are :D Gona be a LONG year ;)

If found innocent there will be another 200 pages of how bad the FIM are and if found guilty another 200 pages of how bad the FIM are :D Gona be a LONG year ;)

Let's just settle back and watch this thread ramble on. And on. And on.

Edited by Guest

What ever the outcome of the decision, this thread will likely, become the hotest thread of all times on here. It could well break into the top thousand pages. Because if he is banned then the Love Darcy fans will be post in disgust and the fans on here that know that he did wrong that day and should have used what little bit of brain he has will be shouting for joy and it will be a 2 way slanging match for years to come.

Are we there yet.........

Middleditch has been saying for months now "We must make a decision soon ".....

• Like 1

I have been reading the Polle thread and it looks like Middo has been making more silly statements on Twitter. Plus it seems they have the knives out for Stary.

I have just had enough of Middos stupid rants, so much so that I have just e-mail the SCB to see if they are in a position to put a sock in his mouth or a mouse trap on his fingers. Any other fans who see that what he is writing is only a detrement to the sport should also e-mail the SCB, w3ith enough e-mails being recieved by them from truley sensible fans they just may take a stand against him, can't see why they have not done so yet.

I have been reading the Polle thread and it looks like Middo has been making more silly statements on Twitter. Plus it seems they have the knives out for Stary.

I have just had enough of Middos stupid rants, so much so that I have just e-mail the SCB to see if they are in a position to put a sock in his mouth or a mouse trap on his fingers. Any other fans who see that what he is writing is only a detrement to the sport should also e-mail the SCB, w3ith enough e-mails being recieved by them from truley sensible fans they just may take a stand against him, can't see why they have not done so yet.

Hello pal.

Guess where i am this afternoon, pal.

That's right pal I'm at The SCB complaining about Middlo.

It makes me so angry I could throw the phone down.

(Clunk)

You're not the first. Middlo tweeted a few weeks ago he was in trouble with the SCB for his tweets.

While I think his tweets are in bad taste in a lot of cases I'm not emailing the SCB. They'll make there won mind up having already had them drawn to their attention.

Looking forward to another 20 odd days of rivetting debate, or maybe just more of the same, Gav and his 'Manson Like' followers slagging off Starry, Middlo and any other Darcy collaborator who sticks his neck out . :sad:

Starman = fool or troll as said by loads on here including Poole fans

Middlo = has completly shown himself up on social media for the clown that anyone outside Poole knows he is

Darcy = said from day one a 12 month ban from August 14 - August 15 hardly hanging him 'out to dry'

I feel that my comments about the 3 people above will be echoed by the vast majority on here.

That will then make the majority 'Manson like' in your strange analogy.

An appeal for 'sensible fans' on a BSF thread? That's rather contradictory?

An appeal for 'sensible fans' on a BSF thread? That's rather contradictory?

My goldfish told me you would be the one to make that statement :rofl:

• Like 3

"Telling tales to the scb #thats brave!"
  • Like 2

Starman = fool or troll as said by loads on here including Poole fans

Middlo = has completly shown himself up on social media for the clown that anyone outside Poole knows he is

Darcy = said from day one a 12 month ban from August 14 - August 15 hardly hanging him 'out to dry'

I feel that my comments about the 3 people above will be echoed by the vast majority on here.

That will then make the majority 'Manson like' in your strange analogy.

Then this thread has been a good vessel for you, gradually drawing people into your web of hatred. :wink:

• Like 2