British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
em1500uk

Swindon V King's Lynn (21/08/14)

Porsing still feeling the effects if his crash in Poland on Sunday, Sam Masters guests at 4 with Robert moved to 2. Porsing probably having the week off due to the U21 WTC on Saturday :rolleyes:

I'm led to believe he's been dropped from the world cup team...

Heat wave in Swindon at the moment .

• Like 1

No...not on the forecast link you've provided :lol: It's dry in the evening! But I'll go with the BBC... I'm just not prepared to drive for 4 and a half hours and also pay for overnight accommodation where there's a slight chance of seeing no racing! If it was more local, I might have taken a chance.

As someone who studies weather forecasts intently, the BBC the one for Swindon for today is completely different to all the others, including the Met Office.

I'm led to believe he's been dropped from the world cup team...

Really? Any idea why and who had taken his place? Seems daft that he's been dropped after scoring ten in the latest U21 individual round.

EDIT just seen that he is declared in the Danish squad in the FIM website.....

Edited by Gordon Bennett

Heat wave in Swindon at the moment .

No rain at all today, still sunny at 1.20 and the forecast I use says a bit of light rain at 2pm then ok from then onwards.

• Like 2

I'm going for home win for Swindon, but can't see them getting all 3 points. Should be a good close match.

As someone who studies weather forecasts intently, the BBC the one for Swindon for today is completely different to all the others, including the Met Office.

Really? The Met Office and BBC both had the same forecast this morning at 8am! Either way, I made the decision not to go and I'm sticking with it. If it goes ahead and it stays dry, oh well! I won't cry over it.

Really? Any idea why and who had taken his place? Seems daft that he's been dropped after scoring ten in the latest U21 individual round. EDIT just seen that he is declared in the Danish squad in the FIM website.....

No idea why. Just what I'd heard.

You can sign up to bet 365 for a fiver and go to their live stream, small screen but better than nothing!

yer mate done that. just like having the big screen. cheers tho fella