British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Gorzow Gp-30th August 2014

Who will be riding in this Saturdays GP with injuries to Tai Woffinden, Nicki Pedersen and Jarek Hampel. then there is Darcy Ward. Who will replace these riders if they do not ride. ?

Will the lack of interest recently in Poland to the big meetings will there be another low home crowd?

Who will be riding in this Saturdays GP with injuries to Tai Woffinden, Nicki Pedersen and Jarek Hampel. then there is Darcy Ward. Who will replace these riders if they do not ride. ?

Will the lack of interest recently in Poland to the big meetings will there be another low home crowd?

Oh no, didn't realise Hampel was injured. What happened?

MJJ will come in to replace 1 of them

Whats the line up for this as there are injurys i know woffy is try to ride tomoz. And see how it feels but thats all i know. Who else is out?

Whats the line up for this as there are injurys i know woffy is try to ride tomoz. And see how it feels but thats all i know. Who else is out?

Looks at yhis stage like ward will ride?

Nicki dislocated his collarbone but is hoping to ride

Hampel also got injured but haven't seen an update

Suspect only after practice will the line up be known

I thought Hampels only problem was a lack of form and crap bikes (so he says).

Personally Id be amazed if Nicki and Woffy didnt ride.

Some different news (Nicki on instagram):

"Thanks for the nomination Tomas Jonasson at the ALS ICEBUCKET CHALLENGE. I will donate all my prize money at the next Grand Prix in Gorzow. I will here nominate : Queen of Danish sport broadcasting Ulla Essendrop. King of 24h Le Mans Tom Kristensen King of speedway Erik Gundersen . You have 48 hours. Good Luck #nickipedersen #sportfyn #SGP #tomk"

:t: :t:

• Like 2

Darcy Ward is 'barred from participating in any competition' as from August 28 after his case was referred to the FIM Disciplinary Court

MJJ replaces Ward in the GP

Some different news (Nicki on instagram):

"Thanks for the nomination Tomas Jonasson at the ALS ICEBUCKET CHALLENGE. I will donate all my prize money at the next Grand Prix in Gorzow. I will here nominate : Queen of Danish sport broadcasting Ulla Essendrop. King of 24h Le Mans Tom Kristensen King of speedway Erik Gundersen . You have 48 hours. Good Luck #nickipedersen #sportfyn #SGP #tomk"

:t: :t:

very generous of Nicki Pedersen

Online ticket sale completed with 2500 tickets left for people to buy at the stadium. Huge interest from German fans with over 1000 sold tickets.