British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Gorzow Gp-30th August 2014

Oh dear mr pedersen - dish it out can't take - what a *****

Oh dear mr pedersen - dish it out can't take - what a *****

You could say the same about Holder. In case you forgot, Holder and the other monster riders loudly complained about Nicki a

few months ago and Holder are doing the same as nicki. The Hypocrisy works both ways.

If Holder complains about Nicki's riding then Nicki have all the right in the world to complain about Holder's riding.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 7

I'm no holder fan so yes if he's grumbling so be it

Man, that was horrible! Hancocks arm getting sucked into the rear wheel, disgusting!

I though the "rule" was the leading rider could do what he likes? So how is Puk excluded?!

<end sarcasm>

Horrible crash, best wishes to both riders.

• Like 1

Despite the injury he has picked up, Hancock was very, very lucky that wasn't far more serious I believe then.

• Like 2

I would love Tai to retain his title but do hope that Greg is not too badly hurt and makes it back to Vojens.

Nasty smash and hope NKI is not to bad either.

MJJ in a different league

Your boy doing well tonight no doubt but he is a good rider and probably a better singer than Morrissey :)

MJJ in a different league

You're right, beating Harris by inches is certainly in a different league to most who beat him by 50 metres.

• Like 4

You could say the same about Holder. In case you forgot, Holder and the other monster riders loudly complained about Nicki a

few months ago and Holder are doing the same as nicki. The Hypocrisy works both ways.

If Holder complains about Nicki's riding then Nicki have all the right in the world to complain about Holder's riding.

Ironic but true

You're right, beating Harris by inches is certainly in a different league to most who beat him by 50 metres.

cruel on several levels :rofl:

Edited by pandorum