British Speedway Forum

Good,the old saying is what comes around, riders now have wised up to him are not intimidated and he is now often coming off second best.

so what you are basically saying is exclude Pedersen every time then!!

I cant stand Pedersen as a person as his reaction to his wife showed and he has/is a notoriously dirty rider but that exclusion was wrong

Try being a speedway fan rather than just a hater

Percentages say Arson that he is going to lose out sometimes,how many incidents has he been involved in over the years? we have all lost count.The thing is he looked like he had the pace to pick Batch off anyway and his reaction to the woman in his team says it all really. Could you ever see Hancock doing that?a massive difference between the two men.

as said Nicki the man isn't very likeabke

Nicki the rider is often dirty

Tonight he shouldn't have been excluded. simple really

• Like 1

so what you are basically saying is exclude Pedersen every time then!!

I cant stand Pedersen as a person as his reaction to his wife showed and he has/is a notoriously dirty rider but that exclusion was wrong

Try being a speedway fan rather than just a hater

I am not a hater i admire what he has achieved in the sport, but for me he is not up there with the great champions.To be that you have to do that on both sides as a rider and how you react to winning and losing.Hancock as an example shows that he is no different in defeat than he is when winning god and it is rich coming from you is there a bigger POOLE hater on this earth than you.?? Edited by sidney

You do realise what happens when you shut off entering a corner presumably ? Or are you just playing devils advocate ?

I do, but are telling me batch had the racing line?? ... Where he was on track was no sort of line what so ever... I say he should have shut off because that's what the haters said nicki should have done in the zagar incident in an earlier round... Can't be one rule for one and one for another surely??

If that had of been holder or Hancock ...batch would have walked...and if roles were reversed tonight people would be saying it was nicki's fault.. Fact.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 5

I am not a hater i admire what he has achieved in the sport, but for me he is not up there with the great champions.To be that you have to do that on both sides as a rider and how you react to winning and losing.Hancock as an example shows that he is no different in defeat than he is when winning god and it is rich coming from you is there a bigger POOLE hater on this earth??.

Greg vs Nicki again. The difference is the day Greg retires and someone says, "pick your favourite Greg Hancock memory" everyone is going to scratch their head for 10 minutes as there isn't one. Being passed by Bomber at Cardiff? Being fenced by Nicki in Prague on the straight? Drinking his body weight in Monster at every GP?

When Nicki retires there goign to be too many moment for us to pick one, we'll need to list a few of them. Nicki creates memories, evokes emotion etc while Greg, well, he's a nice guy who can ride a motorcycle well.

Edited by SCB

I am not a hater i admire what he has achieved in the sport, but for me he is not up there with the great champions.To be that you have to do that on both sides as a rider and how you react to winning and losing.Hancock as an example shows that he is no different in defeat than he is when winning god and it is rich coming from you is there a bigger POOLE hater on this earth than you.??

are you going by what you see on tv sid or are you with Greg 24/7??

Firstly - Congratulations to Tai Woofinden. What a tremendous display of courage and fortitude he showed tonight. Those very hard earned seven Points may well prove invaluable in his quest for another World Championship.

Secondly - I thought the Referee was right to exclude Nicki Pedersen. Just my opinion.

Finally - Well done Andreas Jonsson on winning the GP.

• Like 1

Greg vs Nicki again. The difference is the day Greg retires and someone says, "pick your favourite Greg Hancock memory" everyone is going to scratch their head for 10 minutes as there isn't one. Being passed by Bomber at Cardiff? Being fenced by Nicki in Prague on the straight? Drinking his body weight in Monster at every GP?

When Nicki retires there goign to be too many moment for us to pick one, we'll need to list a few of them. Nicki greatest memories, evokes emotion etc while Greg, well, he's a nice guy who can ride a motorcycle well.

All i will remember of Greg is what a great rider he has been, what a great ambassador we have for our sport but the main thing will be that he always had time for the fans. Edited by sidney
  • Like 1

When Nicki retires there goign to be too many moment for us to pick one

Mostly of him jumping off the side like Batch did and kicking stuff in his pits. I dont call that passion , i call that losing your cool.

Mostly of him jumping off the side like Batch did and kicking stuff in his pits. I dont call that passion , i call that losing your cool.

ah so you admit batch bailed out... Thanks :)
  • Like 4

When Nicki retires there goign to be too many moment for us to pick one, we'll need to list a few of them. Nicki creates memories, evokes emotion etc while Greg, well, he's a nice guy who can ride a motorcycle well.

........................ and who is PROFESSIONAL, can treat Winning and Losing with equanimity, who can SMILE in adversity and who KNOWS the true meaning of SPORTSMANSHIP. Most of these qualities are sadly lacking in certain Riders. (No names, no pack drill).

Greg Hancock is a true Gentleman.

• Like 2

........................ and who is PROFESSIONAL, can treat Winning and Losing with equanimity, who can SMILE in adversity and who KNOWS the true meaning of SPORTSMANSHIP. Most of these qualities are sadly lacking in certain Riders. (No names, no pack drill).

Greg Hancock is a true Gentleman.

do you know him like??

do you know him like??

No - I don't.

I judge him by his actions not by his antics.

• Like 1

No - I don't.

I judge him by his actions not by his antics.

you mean you base an opinion on snippets of tv.... Not saying you're wrong, but how do you know you're right?? The world would be a sad place if we were all whiter than white Edited by Arson fire

you mean you base an opinion on snippets of tv.... Not saying you're wrong, but how do you know you're right??

I believe I am a reasonable judge of Character. Greg Hancock always impresses me with his attitude to the Sport and to the Supporters.

I believe I am a reasonable judge of Character. Greg Hancock always impresses me with his attitude to the Sport and to the Supporters.

well if I tell you I've met and spoken to nicki lots...and he is a nice man and is quite unassuming would you change your mind??

Or believe what you see on the Telly? :)

Edited by Arson fire