British Speedway Forum

THESE decisions are always made in the eye of the holder (no, not Chris) and rarely are absolutely black and white. Plenty agree with Nicki, plenty don't ... nothing wrong with that and good for sensible debate, which isn't always the case here.

when was the last time you disagreed with your GP buddies or even BSI or for that matter anybody who affords you your saga fortnightly holidays? .you have the media to speak out but you dont Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 4

STUPID and unnecessary post but, as you requested it, thought the referee was spot on...

WRONG on both counts...

yeah right, I don't believe that for a second.

Sorry, that was misleading. Those riders around the monitors felt that NP was the cause of the accident and that TB had no say in the matter!

MAYBE, but in matters like this I always feel riders are better judges than people like me who have never ridden a speedway bike let alone been in that situation.

what exactly do you do in the pits in an official capacity??
  • Like 1

QUITE a few riders watching on the TV monitors in the Vojens pits wouldn't agree with you.

To be honest I wouldn't heed to much of what Pedersen's fellow competitors are saying during a GP, especially if you consider what they post on Twitter about him. You pays your money and takes your choice, both Nicholls & Tatum were of the opinion that Pedersen was harshly excluded, as I do.

• Like 4

Harris never touched Pedersen

That was not the point. Harris just went wider and wider and did not keep his line and prevented Nicki from turning left which

eventually meant that Nicki had to drop it to prevent him from fencing himself.

The situation are the same. Both Harris and Batch had the whole track available but chooses to try to block the either rider.

Batchelor was too late and too slow. Once he and Nicki made contact, Nicki was already ahead buy 3/4 of a bike length.

when was the last time you disagreed with your GP buddies or even BSI or for that matter anybody who affords you your saga fortnightly holidays? .you have the media to speak out but you dont because you are the biggest arse kisser in speedway

Very Harsh and uncalled for!..I agree with Philip on this and I don't have any arses to kiss so what does that make me?......

That was not the point. Harris just went wider and wider and did not keep his line and prevented Nicki from turning left which

eventually meant that Nicki had to drop it to prevent him from fencing himself.

The situation are the same. Both Harris and Batch had the whole track available but chooses to try to block the either rider.

Batchelor was too late and too slow. Once he and Nicki made contact, Nicki was already ahead buy 3/4 of a bike length.

Sorry they were both totally different incidents and the Ref was right on both counts..IMO.

Very Harsh and uncalled for!..I agree with Philip on this and I don't have any arses to kiss so what does that make me?......

Wrong.... It makes you wrong, just wrong :)

Blind? :).... Sorry I forgot :) Edited by Arson fire

Very Harsh and uncalled for!..I agree with Philip on this and I don't have any arses to kiss so what does that make me?......O.

Based off your others comments about NP it makes you a plonker.

Single?

Wrong.... It makes you wrong, just wrong :)

Blind? :).... Sorry I forgot :)

Wrong...in YOUIR opinion.

Based off your others comments about NP it makes you a plonker.

I've been called worse.

Single?

Married, 2 kids..try again.

harsh maybe but very true. My point is not about one incident its more about so called journalism or propaganda
  • Like 1

propaganda?....dear me, just because you've got a different opinion...Well my opinion differs to yours so where's the"so called journalism or propaganda" in that?

Philip Rising has a right to his opinion,as do I, as do you and everyone else...but"Arse Kisser" and "Propaganda"...have a word with yourself.

no.... My opinion :)

Er,thats what I said, Your opinion. :drink:

I don't doubt it ;)

Usually, preceded with fat,four eyed and bald. :t::cheers:

• Like 1

Usually, preceded with fat,four eyed and bald. :t::cheers:

Ha, not just me then called fat four eyed baldie

Edited by TheReturn