British Speedway Forum

propaganda?....dear me, just because you've got a different opinion...Well my opinion differs to yours so where's the"so called journalism or propaganda" in that?

Philip Rising has a right to his opinion,as do I, as do you and everyone else...but"Arse Kisser" and "Propaganda"...have a word with yourself.

ok you obviously are missing the point. This isnt about your ,my or anybodys opinion .Take it you didnt go to riga?. That took a big carpet to sweep that under. That wasnt opinions it was a disgrace but did it get a indepth peice in the worlds leading speedway magazine? Asking questions on behalf of the fans..

ok you obviously are missing the point. This isnt about your ,my or anybodys opinion .Take it you didnt go to riga?. That took a big carpet to sweep that under. That wasnt opinions it was a disgrace but did it get a indepth peice in the worlds leading speedway magazine? Asking questions on behalf of the fans..

And is that Philip Risings fault?..have you put it to him?

And whats it got to do with a debate about Nicki and Batch?

You have an agenda my friend...IMO.

Edited by Marcelle

And is that Philip Risings fault?..have you put it to him?

yes and im putting it to him now .he has the media to say these things but wont . He wont say a word against BSI even when they screw up (and they do ) only reports the good and that is propaganda

You have an agenda my friend...IMO.

yes to rid the sport of hoovers and get the sport back where it belongs

yes and im putting it to him now .he has the media to say these things but wont . He wont say a word against BSI even when they screw up (and they do ) only reports the good and that is propaganda

yes to rid the sport of hoovers and get the sport back where it belongs

So are you telling me there's never been a negative report on BSI or the GP in Speedway Star?..Ever?

So are you telling me there's never been a negative report on BSI or the GP in Speedway Star?..Ever?

yes we get the odd word and thats it. Never any blame, nothing Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

I hope Me Rissing doesn't see Ht1 in the Leszno v Tarnow meeting. :oops:

Nicki and another rider was side by side,...

Actually I thought Pedersen was just in front, though on this occasion I thought he was rightly excluded.

What was the difference between AJ passing Batch in the re-run and Nicki passing him and being excluded? IMO it's that Troy didnt try and lean on AJ - so ti was Troys fault.