British Speedway Forum

As every rider was moving before the tapes went up it should have been an unsatisfactory start and all four riders back

it raises an interesting point. At what time is a rider moving an unsatisfactory start?

it raises an interesting point. At what time is a rider moving an unsatisfactory start?

Imo transponders should be implemented. A reaction time is decided about if a rider moves faster then the decided time he/she is excluded.

Just like in athletics where they also have sensors to decide if a runner have reacted to fast. Anyone who has is DSQ,

• Like 1

As every rider was moving before the tapes went up it should have been an unsatisfactory start and all four riders back

How can it be an unsatisfactory start when the race hasn't actually started?

Almost unbelievable that Bjerre was able to walk away from that.

What AJ is doing shouldn't be allowed. No rider should be allowed at the track without being seated on their bikes,

Second 2min should have been put on directly and any rider that leaves the track should immediately be DSQ.

Batch have to go there.

Edited by Ghostwalker

50/50 for me.

Not a Nicki fan and first up I thought Nicki out but looking at the replay Batch just taken by surprise.

Another bad decision.....Batch conned the ref there.

• Like 4

Not often I have sympathy for Nicki but I do on that one.

Nicki's reputation. :icon_smile_clown: Decision made now.

• Like 2

100% correct decision ...... Nasty Nut job took Batchelor's leg and clipped his front wheel!!!!!

When you see AJ ride like that you wonder why he looks so ordinary so often nowadays. Great fair racing pass.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv