British Speedway Forum
SCB

Lakeside Vs Poole 1st Sept (sky Meeting)

Think we will see Kennett then

Lakeside is one track that Kennet has always ridden very well, even with a legal silencer. He could potentially score two or three times more than Milllik.

I love speedway but these rain offs which affect British speedway is a real joke. Poole may now have to have three guests or r/r. Two of these are not the riders doing (before anyone starts kicking poole again) Joke joke joke

No different to what has gone on before really, 2014 will forever be known infamously as the season of the guest rider.

I doubt much of a crowd for this one, maybe 500 tops and that could be pushing it, Poole twice in five days with no incentive for patrons to make an effort and come out on a sky night is poor in my opinion, especially as Hammers are all but out of the play off picture.

If you want to go to watch live then fair play to you, personally i will settle for the sky option Monday and on the Friday watch via bet365 as that meeting will be the only EL match that night so if they are going to steam a meeting it will be that one.

After disappointing results over the last few weeks several Lakeside riders jobs for 2015 will probably turn on their performances in this weeks two matches, not just whether they get back to Lakeside bur also any other clubs that might be looking at them.

Richard Lawson has done everything asked of him and more this year and must be a virtual certainty for 2015, but the rest are probably all up for grabs. especially as Kim Nilsson and Danny King have been given late opportunities for EL places.

I think this will be a close meeting love the fact Bjarne is riding for us again, I remember him scoring 22 points at lakeide and won from 15 metres back, he isnt the same rider now but is still decent at lakeside so a good guest.

The team line ups released on Poole's FB page suggest he is missing............believe the under 21 round today got washed out????????????

RP

That's funny then still doesn't mention Milik being missing on the story I just read.

that's because the story has been updated by echo reporter Andy Mitchell at 9.30pm it was on there earlier around 8.00pm when first read it

Milik has no reason to be missing

The team line ups released on Poole's FB page suggest he is missing............believe the under 21 round today got washed out????????????

RP

Its being rerun in 2 weeks time

After disappointing results over the last few weeks several Lakeside riders jobs for 2015 will probably turn on their performances in this weeks two matches, not just whether they get back to Lakeside bur also any other clubs that might be looking at them.

Richard Lawson has done everything asked of him and more this year and must be a virtual certainty for 2015, but the rest are probably all up for grabs. especially as Kim Nilsson and Danny King have been given late opportunities for EL places.

Richard Lawson would be top of my list too.

Closely followed by Lewis Bridger.

I'm also happy with Adam and Ben.

Kim came in late in the day and I'd give shot from the season start given his impressive Swedish form.

If Mikkel can commit ( and we haven't pi55ed him off) then he's a must.

That leaves Davey - who can go back to Poole. We can then bring back AJ.

Whats the weather like in lakeside?

Dont worry just like buses, if you miss this one another will be along directly.