British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches V Panthers Thus Sept 4th Plextra

First meeting for Rohan at No1. I really do think he can break the curse!!

RW swaps to 5 and again I see only positives for him. I think we will see the real Richie W in the last few weeks.

Should be another comfortable win. Just hoping for an entertaining injury free night. Thats not too much to ask is it??

Witches to win 55-38.

Hopefully the pattern of the past few meetings will continue. As bruv says, entertaining and injury free, and as our track has been very well prepared lately, no reason why this shouldn't continue.

Higher!!

I expect a prediction of 70+ from you before the season ends!!

I expect a prediction of 70+ from you before the season ends!!

Have you got Rye House at home yet to come?

If so ......

And was I right about Sheffield away?

Despite all the naysayers!!

Anyway, I have always reckoned Ippo had a very strong well balanced team.

Certainly the best balanced apart from Somerset.

It was just a matter of time till they got their form back.

And ignoring the demands to drop Heeps and Ellis and various others!!

Unfortunately it looks like my Mighty Monarchs are going to have to meet you lot in the play-offs.

I was really hoping to avoid that and let Somerset take the hit!!

Edited by TheScotsman

Very comfy home win, this will be another big hiding for the Panthers imo..Witches reserves will run riot.

Have you got Rye House at home yet to come?

If so ......

Plymouth in the cup semi and play offs.......... Perhaps the Monarchs?!!

I doubt you'll hit 70+ against the Monarchs (unless the ref gets involved again!!)!!

Maybe I just like to disagree with people, but I do see Ipswich winning, but I don't think it will by as many as some are saying, 55- 35

Maybe I just like to disagree with people, but I do see Ipswich winning, but I don't think it will by as many as some are saying, 55- 35

I think it will be mid 50's too, but wouldn't be at all surprised with 60+ as our reserves in particular are far superior.

Barrett and Dilger wereshocking on their last visits to Foxhall. Scored 2 points between them from 8 rides, both times when only 3 finishers! Barrett was possibly the worst away rider imo last year. Roynon has his confidence back but like Ostergaard and Bjerre will blow hot and cold. Dryml is Dryml. Hall hasn't ridden at Foxhall since 2012. Should be easy win for the Witches but its those matches that they seem to struggle......

Barrett and Dilger wereshocking on their last visits to Foxhall. Scored 2 points between them from 8 rides, both times when only 3 finishers! Barrett was possibly the worst away rider imo last year. Roynon has his confidence back but like Ostergaard and Bjerre will blow hot and cold. Dryml is Dryml. Hall hasn't ridden at Foxhall since 2012. Should be easy win for the Witches but its those matches that they seem to struggle......

with that description I can see The Scotsman changing his mind ........

...to 76! wink

Can I just add my sincere commiserations to Rohan Tungate for managing to take over the Witches number 1 race jacket.

All the best lad..

• Like 1