British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

See I don't mind as much as long as we are told about the riders missing and given a reason. The fisher situation at scunny last season was a joke.

Another question.....why are the season tickets so big? Absolute no chance of fitting in my wallet, just seems a bit clumsy.

See I don't mind as much as long as we are told about the riders missing and given a reason. The fisher situation at scunny last season was a joke.

Another question.....why are the season tickets so big? Absolute no chance of fitting in my wallet, just seems a bit clumsy.

The problem is last year there were so many they ran out of excuses. I remember Ales missed the weekend northern tour because he got too close to the fence at Peterborough.
  • Like 1

See I don't mind as much as long as we are told about the riders missing and given a reason.

I travelled to Somerset in August to find out that we were missing our number 1, Edward Kennett. Nothing on the Rockets website or official Twitter feed even though it was known fairly early in the day. First we heard of it was half an hour before the first heat Edited by Shads

SIGN OFF IN STYLE

Sunday December 28, 2014
peterborough_new.jpg PETERBOROUGH are out to end the year on a high with a major announcement planned for the final days of 2014.

Club chief Ged Rathbone is keeping the details of the big news close to his chest, but is confident it will delight supporters.

Rathbone said: "We are working on something very exciting for the club and we hope to be in a position to share it before the new year."

Supporters are advised to visit the official website here at http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co and the official club twitter account @PboroPanthers regularly

• Like 1

Makes you wonder what could be. Can't be about our last rider, major sponsorship deal or maybe a big opener to the season?

FIM U21 Qualifier?

Crump v Sullivan Match Race?

4TT (expected)?

Open Meeting - tracking Iverson, Bjerre K, Bjerre L, Anderson, Batchelor etc?

Maybe, going to start the season in style with an East of England Cup challenge fixture against Rye House!

Edited by Falcon Hammer

Club chief Ged Rathbone is keeping the details of the big news close to his chest, but is confident it will delight supporters.

That's some challenge.

Panthers press release consultant is to be KKS as he has sources everywhere and is well respected thoughout the speedway world

• Like 2

An Immediate return to Elite League!!!!!!!!.

• Like 1

Rick has found the time to run the Panthers after all

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1