British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Interesting post from Adam on Facebook in reply to a claim that including himself and Olly in the same team was a huge risk..

Adam Roynon A huge risk, for no real reason other than we are victims of other riders' actions.. we race our bikes the same as everyone else, and you'll never hear a bad word said about either of us in regards to being 'dangerous' or 'unsafe'. Sometimes it's just that piece of good fortune that we miss and end up coming off worse. That's the way life is sadly, but you won't see anyone race as hard or try as hard as us two after the s**t we've been through!

Interesting post from Adam on Facebook in reply to a claim that including himself and Olly in the same team was a huge risk..

Adam Roynon A huge risk, for no real reason other than we are victims of other riders' actions.. we race our bikes the same as everyone else, and you'll never hear a bad word said about either of us in regards to being 'dangerous' or 'unsafe'. Sometimes it's just that piece of good fortune that we miss and end up coming off worse. That's the way life is sadly, but you won't see anyone race as hard or try as hard as us two after the s**t we've been through!

Other peoples actions? Olly Allen was 100% at fault for his crash on Friday Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

It was a racing incident..Olly anticipated a gap that didn't appear.. Because the guy saw him and turned later than he would have done had Olly not been on his shoulder.

Dont know how many meetings you have on a Friday but mikkel bech wouldnt be a bad shout

Edited by lewy
  • Like 2

Porsing, Mads, Hougaard, Larsen, Lahti, Schlein, Watt, Karlson, Kylmakoorpi, Thorsell, Klindt

Obviously some of the above would need to double down if they could and some would be written off due to Poland etc

Edited by dazpanther

Other peoples actions? Olly Allen was 100% at fault for his crash on Friday

So what's your summing up of how he came ride straight on into the fence? I thought that he'd have preferred to turn left if allowed.

So what's your summing up of how he came ride straight on into the fence? I thought that he'd have preferred to turn left if allowed.

I can't take you seriously enough to reply to that

regarding Olly,it was only a matter of time before he crashed,sorry but its true?

I can't take you seriously enough to reply to that

Well I could say the same but I did, it must hurt not to be able to explain yourself. It wasn't a particularly difficult question.

• Like 1

Well I could say the same but I did, it must hurt not to be able to explain yourself. It wasn't a particularly difficult question.

Not gonna rise to the bait, you're wasting your time. I'll explain fully later when I'm home from work. Really haven't the time now

Edited by Shads

Not gonna rise to the bait, you're wasting your time. I'll explain fully later when I'm home from work. Really haven't the time now

So you are gonna rise to it but in your own time, not that there was any bait, it was just a simple question. I look forward to you clarifyinhg the situation for me later.

In my view he crashed because he went for a silly gap that wasn't there and was never going to stay on going that hot and wide into the bend

• Like 1

Given that all the dirt was that far out at the time I think he was always going to struggle to turn the bike and was going to need a Rickardsson Cardiff Wall of Death ride to get around the bouncy bags.