British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Fair to say, will get a frosty reception if signs for another club.

Think we would all like a Mahoney and Frosty reception!! :D

Poor stuff, Lambert is world class, Barker is poor

Lambert world class ??? Long wat to go before that quote!!!

He does have someone as from next season Olly Allen

You've lost me? Hopefully Allen thinks of his health.

• Like 1

I wonder if uncle Len will splash the cash to get him in at the launch pad. I could sense a bit of a 'love in' between the two of them when he guested for rye recently.

If there was any integrity within the sport nobody would have anything to do with him. A great pity in my opinion that his development as a rider has been far in excess of his development as a person.

• Like 2

Olly Allen will be managing Lambert next season I believe

so he will know the going rate for a PL No1 then!

Perhaps he wasnt getting it - wink

so he will know the going rate for a PL No1 then!

Perhaps he wasnt getting it - wink

Why would he , he wasnt a no1

Why would he , he wasnt a no1

Nah, most of the time, was a genuine number 2!

• Like 1

Olly Allen will be managing Lambert next season I believe

Well it's got to be better than what he has now so that's progress, if true.

Edited by Crump99

maybe robert was trying to gain extra money to make up for the number of lost meeting for the panthers and the stars. with missing meetings for both clubs through injury etc. not getting a true average in the pl before august is a shocking thing to happen. is robert still injured or have k/lynn aken a leaf out of peterboroughs book ?

Well it just goes to show the Panthers management were not going to give into Lamberts demands, it is wrong for a rider to ride for a club all season and then come the business end of the season to start asking for more money and in this case I am well informed that it was quite large increases Robert wanted.

Personally I think he is being advised poorly and will be interesting to see if Kings Lynn agree to his requests or if any other PL club are prepared to pay what he wants for the play offs.

As long as he is fit I think Barker could be a good signing for Peterborough and will help build good team spirit and I'm sure become popular with the fans.

I just hope someone else signs him, egg on ya face Peterborough supporters

Talented or not, good riddance to Robert Lambert (and his mummy).

STFU!

Nope, it's not strange at all. The way he's taken the pi55 all season and now demanding more money..... it's a no-brainer to dump him.

good post

accusations accusations who says hes is demanding more money, has he said anything about it,

Respect to management for realising that no rider is bigger than the club no matter how good he is..and good riddance to a great rider but a pain in the arse. Whenever I looked in the pits I always thought he had too many people around him (mum, dad, girlfriend, amongst many others)..and He had no respect for premier league.

I'm not Barkers biggest fan but he is a team man and that's what we need so welcome Ben..you will be my hero if u win us the league!

Its got absolutely got sweet fa to do with you who he has in the pits, as far as I am aware is that his dad mechanic also his mum, and if he wants his girlfriend its up to him not you, also who are the others that are in the pits???? more speculation as usual

..it wouldn't surprise me if he demanded more money as he's asking for someone to buy him a new helmet on Facebook!.. Looks like he got taken out of school to soon and is being badly managed to me..shame as such a talent.

whats wrong with asking someone to buy him a helmet, a lot of other riders do it, so why carnt he, its got nothing to do with being taken out of school too early

From what I have been told by 3 different people including some very close to Peterborough promotion.

Is that Robert Lambert first approached both Peterborough and Kings Lynn for pay rises over a month ago,Even though he has signed and agreed his deals for 2015 he believes that as he was No1 at Panthers then they should pay him quite a bit more now and the same sort of thing at KL he has moved to be a heatleader wants more money.

The Panthers have said No like many other riders you will see the benefit of improvement in next years deals but team Lambert were unhappy about this and so the club have replaced him. Also as technically he is not withholding his services he can join another PL club I expect to see that move happen soon. Not sure what KL are doing yet

Well Peterborough Promotion want to get there facts right and tell the truth.....Peterborough trying to make themselves look good, make Robert to be the bad one, Come on Ged Rathbone tell the truth... so come on then if you think you know it all about money, I bet its all total and utter bull s**t just to wind people up and to get the key board warriors typing, maybe they are paying you to make up accusations

Is that why he pulled out of the SWC U21's ?

Still injured, if you didn't realise he had a bad crash

Ridiculous by Lambert, lets burn the bridges and get a bad reputation with teams, remember, riders, there are more of you than there are teams.

Fair to say, will get a frosty reception if signs for another club.

Possibly so why ask KL for a rise too. Pure greed

money speculation to get key board warriors typing and Robert a bad name

I just hope someone else signs him, egg on ya face Peterborough supporters

accusations accusations who says hes is demanding more money, has he said anything about it,

Its got absolutely got sweet fa to do with you who he has in the pits, as far as I am aware is that his dad mechanic also his mum, and if he wants his girlfriend its up to him not you, also who are the others that are in the pits???? more speculation as usual

whats wrong with asking someone to buy him a helmet, a lot of other riders do it, so why carnt he, its got nothing to do with being taken out of school too early

Well Peterborough Promotion want to get there facts right and tell the truth.....Peterborough trying to make themselves look good, make Robert to be the bad one, Come on Ged Rathbone tell the truth... so come on then if you think you know it all about money, I bet its all total and utter bull s**t just to wind people up and to get the key board warriors typing, maybe they are paying you to make up accusations

Still injured, if you didn't realise he had a bad crash

money speculation to get key board warriors typing and Robert a bad name

I was hoping you would disappear along with Lambert... :rolleyes:

• Like 3