British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

you fans are panicking over Adams injury and are calling for a replacement. you have the best reserve in the pl in simon. he was averaging around 6/7 ish near the end of the season at Workington . he is well able to cover Adams rides and Mr blackbird is there to do 1 ride. don't see why you are panicking.

Adam sitting at home wondering when or if he will be replaced because of an injury which is part of the game.. just because your car gets a puncture , you don't have to replace it, do you.

Adams put money into his bikes ect , don't make him waste it by dropping him at the start of the season..

if the opportunity was there at Workington. i have no doubt he would be welcome back at the drop of a hat.. use him or lose him.

Its only short term. Panthers promotion have said that Adam will be straight back in the team as soon as he is fit again

Any Rider coming in will probably want to use their own kevlars, they won't want to risk a grand to pay for a replacement set.

Not convinced Wilson is capable of the job.

No point in changing for changings sake, if it benefits the team then great if RR is better stick with that.

Although I accept RR is risky in the long term.

OMG non aggressive and sensible post and I agree with everything you say!!! :o

• Like 1

OMG non aggressive and sensible post and I agree with everything you say!!! :o

Unfortunately I cannot say the same for you as you seem to have a degree in complete bollox

you fans are panicking over Adams injury and are calling for a replacement. you have the best reserve in the pl in simon. he was averaging around 6/7 ish near the end of the season at Workington . he is well able to cover Adams rides and Mr blackbird is there to do 1 ride. don't see why you are panicking.

Adam sitting at home wondering when or if he will be replaced because of an injury which is part of the game.. just because your car gets a puncture , you don't have to replace it, do you.

Adams put money into his bikes ect , don't make him waste it by dropping him at the start of the season..

if the opportunity was there at Workington. i have no doubt he would be welcome back at the drop of a hat.. use him or lose him.

Mate..not being funny but your talking a load of rubbish.. Not one panthers fan will want to see Royno replaced but they also know it's suicide to go into 6matches with r/r...especially looking at the nature of the racers that we have in our team. Yes we like Lambert but why put all the onus on him so soon? Edited by Lukas
  • Like 2

Its only short term. Panthers promotion have said that Adam will be straight back in the team as soon as he is fit again

What happens should Roynons replacement start banging in big scores.

• Like 1

I'll pass on that one...Very good question screm.

• Like 1

Well I can't think of many riders better than roynan on a 5pt average so I don't think we will have to worry about that

i am sure the Peterborough promotion have signed a rider who will be guaranteed NOT to out score Adam in his time with the panthers. so it will make it easier to bring Adam back in. but if the rider in question does not even cover for Adam, then panthers will have made a huge mistake and will have to seek another decent replacement or go with that rider. its going to be interesting as to who they bring in..

also if the replacement fails to live up to his average, he will still have to do 3 programmed rides.. r/r is the answer..

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

and the quirky worky average converter makes a come back and we fit Adam in.lol

heard a rumour its dilger

Edited by jenga

and the quirky worky average converter makes a come back and we fit Adam in.lolheard a rumour its dilger

It will be just a rumour and that's it. Pretty sure panthers promotion can realise that R/R is better than Dilger

Liking the look of Robert Lambert last night at the Billy Sanders meeting at Ipswich .

The kid looked fast knows his way round a speedway track . Carry on like that and he's in for a big season .

9 points from a very good premier line up he must be pleased with his nights work thou he did fall short on his last heat and cost himself any chance of a podium place .

• Like 1

Rider has been signed club will be announcing first thing in the morning

Any news get on a replacement. Still can't think of a rider better than rr