British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Each to their own of course but may I ask why?

Nothing very logical or that would stand up in court!!

I remember seeing him at Rye House in the NLRC and seem to remember some incident in front of me that I wasn't too impressed by.

Only other times have been on the box where he has seemed a bit hit and miss.

I'm wary that he would be good value coming in on a seven and a half point average never having seem most of the tracks would much rather have had the Fish for an extra half a point.

And I'm never that impressed by kids wearing the baseball hats the wrong way round!!

I think if we are unlucky with the remaining signings, we will still be as competitive as the proposed Ipswich team - will depend on your next signing . :D

If its who I hope it will be will have to change the smiley to :rofl:

Tel

And I will be crying, and I also don't think we have the most competitive of teams as it stands.

• Like 1

If you want people to buy season tickets there must be some perceived advantage in doing so over paying per meeting. At the moment there is little or none on the basis of 18 meetings. Unless as someone has suggested they are regarded as donation to the club.

No point in further exchanges.

Nothing very logical or that would stand up in court!!

I remember seeing him at Rye House in the NLRC and seem to remember some incident in front of me that I wasn't too impressed by.

Only other times have been on the box where he has seemed a bit hit and miss.

I'm wary that he would be good value coming in on a seven and a half point average never having seem most of the tracks would much rather have had the Fish for an extra half a point.

And I'm never that impressed by kids wearing the baseball hats the wrong way round!!

Fair enough. I think inconsistency and moments of immaturity are often par for the course for young riders, but if I was a regular at a PL track I'd want to see talents like Lambert, Sissis, Holder, Kurtz etc as they put bums on the edge of seats. Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 1

Fair enough. I think inconsistency and moments of immaturity are often par for the course for young riders, but if I was a regular at a PL track I'd want to see talents like Lambert, Sissis, Holder, Kurtz etc as they put bums on the edge of seats.

Don't know how Sissis and Holder wear their caps!!

I noticed Kurtz was the wrong way round too!!

As indeed has been the great Cookie!!

The Fish certainly put bums on the edge of seats.

I accept I'm in a minority but I also like to see style in a rider - which is why I was probably the only one that appreciated Ales Dryml!!

• Like 1

Standard text for stories relating to season tickets is up on previous years. However, they were a silly price, without figures from 2014 and previous years it means nothing, they pluck figures of of the air with these stories and paper never refuses ink.

About 150 season tickets didn't cause the problems, it was a rubbish package on a silly race night. The winter shenanigans lost fans from the start, those were not replaced and there was never going to be an increase with the supremo at the helm.

Anyway, that's history and people just need to get on with it. I'm no fan of where we are, but as someone posted elsewhere, you can't get to where you want to be if you don't exist!

Common sense at long last. :shock::shock::P Now "people just need to get on with it".

Common sense at long last. :shock::shock::P Now "people just need to get on with it".

So says the Newcastle version Leicester's of Nigel Pearson (you'll need to look it up :wink: ).

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

I'm sure I saw it posted somewhere that it was a mile nearer than Ipswich our other closest PL rivals. "local" rather than local then?

It's about 10 miles further to Foxhall by the shortest driving route, but still around 60 odd miles to the EOS
  • Like 1

Rathbone reckons we will challenge for honours

Wooden Spoon? Think priority should be to entertain/win at home to pull the crowds in, the odd away win being a bonus.

So Fisher another rider, who wouldn't of minded in our team, gone, riding for Plymouth this season, shame, would of been great 1+5 him and Ully.

Would like to see Todd Kurtz at the Showground - a snip on current average and good for home crowds too! Edited by Irk Deflector

We'll soon find out where Todd Kurtz is going. Somerset announce their full side later tonight it seems. He might end up remaining there for another season. And no one should get their hopes up over Robert Lambert just yet either...

Would like to see Todd Kurtz at the Showground - a snip on current average and good for home crowds too!

He's been a snip on his average ever since he came over here. One of the most overrated riders about.

• Like 1

Rathbone reckons we will challenge for honours

Am I correct in thinking he also sponsors Dilger (the name Rathbone is mentioned on Max's website) and was he the reason we signed him last season - if that is correct need I say more! Everything crossed he gets it right for 2015.