Could well be something like this...

1. ALLEN 8.93

2. OSTERGAARD 8.00

3. BLACKBIRD 6.30

4. T.KURTZ 5.96

5. ROYNON 4.78

6. BUNYAN 4.66

7. S.LAMBERT 3.73

Lots of improvement and would make the play offs in my opinion.

Keep hearing that we will have two Lamberts though

• Like 1

looks ordinary at best

Would probably look more solid if they don't go with Allen, and have Oyster at No 1 allowing Adam to start at reserve. We will know soon enough...

Would be a sound move, young Robert could be a gem in the Premier Lge. He would love the Showground imo...

Would probably look more solid if they don't go with Allen, and have Oyster at No 1 allowing Adam to start at reserve. We will know soon enough...

Would be a sound move, young Robert could be a gem in the Premier Lge. He would love the Showground imo...

Would come in on a 7.26 average with the Brit reduction

So many people say they've heard this and that rider is going to be in the team, but from who? As unless its from the management themselves it means as much as me telling you Hancock and Pedersen are riding for us in 2015

So many people say they've heard this and that rider is going to be in the team, but from who? As unless its from the management themselves it means as much as me telling you Hancock and Pedersen are riding for us in 2015

Well'l have em. at Brough. The welcome back for Nicky might even out do that for the current champ.

Daz you heard lots of things, most havent been true, people are thinking you're HP is just Aldi special lad :)
  • Like 1

it means as much as me telling you Hancock and Pedersen are riding for us in 2015

I thought it was a bad dream for a second, Frost & Mahoney hadn't jacked it in and 2014 didn't happen and we'd played a blinder, but then I realised that as Basil Fawlty said: "Beats me I guess we are stuck with it." and a depressing twam a day from dazpanther!

They had Worrall for the 1st half of the season...

and they have a huge home-track advantage.

You win nothing in June.

I don't think even Dilger expects to be back, least of all the supporters

I think people are thinking Dilger might be back due to the fact that Rathbone apparently sponsors him. I'd hope that that connection is not taken into account as Dilger is one of the last people I'd want back there! There's got to be someone else out there better than that!

Daz you heard lots of things, most havent been true, people are thinking you're HP is just Aldi special lad :)

Would have thought it a bit early to make such a challenge! Still have five places to fill, so time will tell if the HP was genuine.

Message boards would be so boring without speculation, rumours and the occasional wind up!

You win nothing in June.

But you could have lost it by then:

Panthers were rock-bottom when team boss Jan Staechmann was sacked to allow all-time great Ryan Sullivan to make a dramatic return to the club (June 2013). That switch, combined with a triple rider change, sparked a terrific turnaround as Panthers flirted with a top-four spot before having to settle for a seventh-placed finish. Frost said: “We should have made the changes much earlier so I guess the buck stops with me.

Would of thought that maybe Ryan Sullivan would be pointing promising aussies Peterboroughs way, the club was always assoiciated with up and coming aussies when in the second tier.

• Like 1

Would of thought that maybe Ryan Sullivan would be pointing promising aussies Peterboroughs way, the club was always assoiciated with up and coming aussies when in the second tier.

Yes I would hope so they seem to have disappeared in recent years with the exception of Dakota who looks to have moved on now!

• Like 1