British Speedway Forum

Isn't is better to stay within a budget and keep a club going than live beyond your means to satisfy the dreams of a few, erm, fannies?

If some of the people on here who constantly moan and criticise "their" club actually clubbed together and contributed to an associate sponsorship, that might be a start.

• Like 3

so if we have no money Visser, Ben, Krcmar and matej going to come for bobbins?

Barker won't come cheap, Kus & Vissing cost already in place, I know what Kracma would drop too, and he is affordable

Isn't is better to stay within a budget and keep a club going than live beyond your means to satisfy the dreams of a few, erm, fannies?

If some of the people on here who constantly moan and criticise "their" club actually clubbed together and contributed to an associate sponsorship, that might be a start.

I wonder if I can get some Associate Sponsors for my business, I need an Aston Martin DB9 :D

1. Ben Barker - 9 point average... Berwick is his track

2. Anders Thomsen - Keep him happy class act

3. Kozza Smith - Get points on the road as well at home

4. Josef Franc - Not a fan but would improve his starting CMA

5. Ritchie Worrall - False average

6. Aaron Fox - Get points on the tighter tracks....

7.Jason Bunyan - on a false average get some dirt out there

Capable of riding most tracks

I'd definitely consider Thomsen he looks like a good prospect

Thomsen would be a good signing on a low average which provided his equipment was decent he would easily improve on!

500 fans at £20 plus programme hits the magic figure of £10000 a meeting job done

Indeed it does, though there were times last season where Berwick did attract 500 people paying the gate prices as they were last year, if they couldn't do that it beggars belief that anyone would think the speedway would survive asking people to pay that much extra.

Isn't is better to stay within a budget and keep a club going than live beyond your means to satisfy the dreams of a few, erm, fannies?If some of the people on here who constantly moan and criticise "their" club actually clubbed together and contributed to an associate sponsorship, that might be a start.

Speculate to accumulate is a good way to improve your business,as some of our posters have intimated.Poor results on the track results in poor support on the terrace.

I see Aaron Summers has handed in a transfer request at Redcar, though I cant see him being at Berwick sadly.

Indeed it does, though there were times last season where Berwick did attract 500 people paying the gate prices as they were last year, if they couldn't do that it beggars belief that anyone would think the speedway would survive asking people to pay that much extra.

Increased entrance fee = increased revenue, so how do you not think it could survive with increased revenue?

Increased entrance fee = increased revenue, so how do you not think it could survive with increased revenue?

Hope you have passed your words of wisdom on too the Promotion looks like they hadn't thought of your theory,they are still running around trying to get Sponsers to give them money.