British Speedway Forum

So whats happening with Jake Allen now on 7 point average??

Massive gamble to sign a rider with his experience of racing over here, but we need new assets, so it might be an idea to sign him and at least one other new asset and let them get true averages before making a change or two before the PL gets into full swing. Thing is if the team starts losing at home during that time its bound to have a detrimental affect on an already dwindling crowd.

Back to the drawing board i suspect made go with the fans plan if your looking for share holders

The thing is if Jake had been on a 5 then its a no brainer you bring the lad in he has undoubtedly got talent and on 5 hes got a 1in 4 chance of hitting his average so its worth a go the odds double to make a seven. We do need assests both from the point of view of giving the club a decent asset base but you need to be smart about it.

If it was mid season and we were in the bottom half of the table yes bring Jake and all his mate in on a seven with the hope you find a couple of gems for the following season otherwise think about it we don't want no Ballotelli's at Berwick.

don't think we will score as points as a unit this season.....

don't think we had a plan b either

who made the decision to sign Thomas jorgenson?

Who makes these baffling signings at Berwick?

Nothing could be more baffling than your posts on here
  • Like 6

Back to the drawing board i suspect made go with the fans plan if your looking for share holders

The thing is if Jake had been on a 5 then its a no brainer you bring the lad in he has undoubtedly got talent and on 5 hes got a 1in 4 chance of hitting his average so its worth a go the odds double to make a seven. We do need assests both from the point of view of giving the club a decent asset base but you need to be smart about it.

If it was mid season and we were in the bottom half of the table yes bring Jake and all his mate in on a seven with the hope you find a couple of gems for the following season otherwise think about it we don't want no Ballotelli's at Berwick.

Whether it be on a five or a seven the kid still has the same ability, and we need new assets. Maybe we should've been bringing in a new asset or two each year over the last season or two, but of course hindsight is a wonderful thing.

• Like 1

Whether it be on a five or a seven the kid still has the same ability, and we need new assets. Maybe we should've been bringing in a new asset or two each year over the last season or two, but of course hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Obviously not a betting man Screm the point of my post is about work the percentages to your advantage and that becomes matter less if you are not challenging at the half way point but as you have aptly said previously we need to be competitive from the word go or we are in the poo.

Edited by havenagotahope
  • Like 1

which baffling singings ben barker ?
  • Like 2

which baffling singings ben barker ?

And Jorgenson, and a young Aussie who appears to have a load of potential.

Nothing's baffling me either, and I'm pretty easily baffled!

• Like 1

And Jorgenson, and a young Aussie who appears to have a load of potential.

Nothing's baffling me either, and I'm pretty easily baffled!

robin just baffles me

So whats happening with Jake Allen now on 7 point average??

Where do you get your information regarding that Allen is on a 7 point average?

Over the years we have made some baffling signings

Robin has got a point

William Lawson springs to mind.

What a pessimist you are for sure! Jorgensen has the makings of improving again in 2015. Is a rider who will outscore Bellego away (seems to be replaced by Jorgensen according to press) I saw him a lot on different tracks last season and has bags potential. Has he run over your foot or something with a bike?

Over the years we have made some baffling signings

Robin has got a point

William Lawson springs to mind.

Robin, if thats his name is beyond redemption!. The Lawson one must have been years ago.by way, rightly or wrongly.

Edited by Catch Me If You Can
  • Like 2

Lawson like TJ could ride the away tracks. I hasten to add William the Great rode Berwick better than what TJ did

So I ask again who makes these baffling signings?

After a year of scoring good points home and also away

Are we trying to score less points as a septet?

Same question with Allen

The formula the club put together last year for all intensive purposes seemed to work,

Edited by JDoyleSpeedwayChampion

What a pessimist you are for sure! Jorgensen has the makings of improving again in 2015. Is a rider who will outscore Bellego away (seems to be replaced by Jorgensen according to press) I saw him a lot on different tracks last season and has bags potential. Has he run over your foot or something with a bike?

Robin, if thats his name is beyond redemption!. The Lawson one must have been years ago.by way, rightly or wrongly.

not everyone is a happy clapper you know :)