British Speedway Forum

hope it pops up in a pub quiz over christmas. .

• Like 1

hope it pops up in a pub quiz over christmas. .

Xmas is bad enough without having a bl**dy quiz when you are out for a drink, could be worse though bl**dy kareoke :mad::mad: :mad: :mad:

• Like 1

Xmas is bad enough without having a bl**dy quiz when you are out for a drink, could be worse though bl**dy kareoke :mad::mad: :mad: :mad:

Karaoke done well can be quite nice, sadly most have a voice like a goose farting in the fog, doesn't stop us trying though.

Karaoke done well can be quite nice, sadly most have a voice like a goose farting in the fog, doesn't stop us trying though.

Karaoke is best enjoyed when you're bladdered
  • Like 1

Along with a temporary loss of hearing. Somerset syndrome i call it .. ;)

• Like 3

Karaoke is best consigned to the dust bin, just a noisy load of rubbish heads who cannot sing :mad::mad: :mad:

just a noisy load of rubbish heads who cannot sing :mad::mad: :mad:

Bandits fans on tour Edited by Shads

Karaoke is best consigned to the dust bin, just a noisy load of rubbish heads who cannot sing :mad::mad: :mad:

I didnt say rubbish I said SH*TE

Bandits fans on tour

No wonder I stay well clear :party::party:

Some lovely voices amongst them lol

I must've missed that one

The best thing about the Bandits is the craic, all the different perspectives opinions rumours.

I guess all fans could say the same about their club but I think Berwick is very unique in that way

It's been a long time since we had a team I really wanted to go and watch

I guess it is a sign of the times.

I hope Berwick fans on here and those who choose not to post are enjoying there holiday season.

While we have a rough idea as to how a Berwick season generally will play out, we always have hope and a belief

That this could be our year!!!

Edited by GLagutaWorldChampion2015

"Team Great Britain internationals Richie Worrall and Ben Barker are said to have gone AWOL in Argentina, leaving International Speedway Championship organisers baffled.

The pair jetted out to Bahia Blanca, reportedly at the expense of the local federation, to take part in the Argentine event, which kicked off at Bahia Blanca yesterday.

But Worrall and Barker mysteriously disappeared from their accommodation. Argentine federation boss Cristobal Mulet told La Nueva: "The real situation is that we do not know where they are.

“They have a commitment to race and if they do not, international disciplinary sanctions apply.

"We are very concerned. We do not know what happened and have found no reason why they have disappeared as everything that was promised was fulfilled."

“They were paid the return fare; they were given a house, money, a chassis etc. It’s a shame because the riders are of a very good level.”

Polish rider Jakub Jamrog, Russia’s Oleg Beschastnov and Italian international Guglielmo Franchetti are the other overseas stars taking part in the series."

"Team Great Britain internationals Richie Worrall and Ben Barker are said to have gone AWOL in Argentina, leaving International Speedway Championship organisers baffled.

The pair jetted out to Bahia Blanca, reportedly at the expense of the local federation, to take part in the Argentine event, which kicked off at Bahia Blanca yesterday.

But Worrall and Barker mysteriously disappeared from their accommodation. Argentine federation boss Cristobal Mulet told La Nueva: "The real situation is that we do not know where they are.

“They have a commitment to race and if they do not, international disciplinary sanctions apply.

"We are very concerned. We do not know what happened and have found no reason why they have disappeared as everything that was promised was fulfilled."

“They were paid the return fare; they were given a house, money, a chassis etc. It’s a shame because the riders are of a very good level.”

Polish rider Jakub Jamrog, Russia’s Oleg Beschastnov and Italian international Guglielmo Franchetti are the other overseas stars taking part in the series."

Richie has posted on facebook that they (Mulet) know where they are and why they left.