British Speedway Forum

When the student is ready, the master appears. ;)

I was due an appearance right enough.

Barker will be worth the admission money alone. Less pressure on Vissing & Doolan away from the number one spot. Jorgensen is a concern looking at his recent Berwick scores and you're very light at reserve away from home. I know absolutely nothing about the Slovenian

how can any body slag off the team until we have sean them race as Berwick bandits

• Like 2

Barker will be worth the admission money alone. Less pressure on Vissing & Doolan away from the number one spot. Jorgensen is a concern looking at his recent Berwick scores and you're very light at reserve away from home. I know absolutely nothing about the Slovenian

Why everybody seems to think Jorgensen is a concern is a mystery to me .When a rider comes to a new home track it might take him a few meetings to adapt,but having seem him at other track think he will be ok.Bellego certainly flattered to deceive ,so Thomas doesn't have a lot to live up to as a replacement IMO
  • Like 5

Jorgenson will get some good points away, If he can replicate that here then that would really help us.

I think we will be just about ok!

• Like 2

how can any body slag off the team until we have sean them race as Berwick bandits

Its called having an opinion, you should give it a bash sometime. ;)

Why everybody seems to think Jorgensen is a concern is a mystery to me .When a rider comes to a new home track it might take him a few meetings to adapt,but having seem him at other track think he will be ok.Bellego certainly flattered to deceive ,so Thomas doesn't have a lot to live up to as a replacement IMO

If Jorgensen can maintain his starting average he will be doing just fine, IMO I see Barker & Vissing doing the main scoring with Doolan & Jorgensen providing the back up. Voldrih could be anything, hopefully good rather than bad, Edberg`s the one for me who has to show significant improvement, he has the experience , he certainly has the kit, he now has to deliver.

• Like 1

my opinion is stop slaging Berwick off on here until your see the riders race as a team but as always you have the answer to it allmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

my opinion is stop slaging Berwick off on here until your see the riders race as a team but as always you have the answer to it allmmmmmmmmm

Never claimed to have the answer to it all, but I do have an opinion, which I will post on here with monotonous regularity.

Just think, use both you usernames and you`ll get it all in duplicate.

Never claimed to have the answer to it all, but I do have an opinion, which I will post on here with monotonous regularity.

Just think, use both you usernames and you`ll get it all in duplicate.

so wise and think you are clever that's nice

so wise and think you are clever that's nice

You give me far to much credit, I think of myself as neither, I am no better nor no worse than anyone else on here. Have a word and come back a little more light hearted, life far to short for such sarcasm.

You give me far to much credit, I think of myself as neither, I am no better nor no worse than anyone else on here. Have a word and come back a little more light hearted, life far to short for such sarcasm.

you often give it so you must also have to take it sarcasm