British Speedway Forum

I don't know much about VIP and Supporters Clubs, something that I've never really got into in any sport I follow: but a free bus to Glasgow is a pretty good move for the fans, I would have thought?

Its good news only if your a member of the VIP Club.

• Like 2

Konopka ?

I was going to highlight Rafa, but then reread DSC67's statement and thought he was probably right anyway! ;)

I was going to highlight Rafa, but then reread DSC67's statement and thought he was probably right anyway! ;)

If any Polish rider has anything like a regular team place in his homeland that would make taking a team place in our PL virtually impossible.

And achieving what exactly?

What's upset you?

Its good news only if your a member of the VIP Club.

Surely not a bad thing though?

On the speedway updates for Rickys big day, after heat 18 won by Ben with TJ second the texter

said judging by the cheers Berwick have won the World cup.

So congratulations to Berwick for getting behind their riders.

• Like 4

can any body tell me if ben barker is using steen jenson bikes please just interested

can any body tell me if ben barker is using steen jenson bikes please just interested

I can tell you Steen's bikes stayed here when he went home, wouldn't have thought they would be anywhere near competetive enough for Barker

How did our new signing Matic do at practice.

Didn't go myself, I don't think you can tell what someone will ride like in competition, when they are on the track on their own. Everyone i have spoken to, were not very impressed, same for Crang.

Didn't go myself, I don't think you can tell what someone will ride like in competition, when they are on the track on their own. Everyone i have spoken to, were not very impressed, same for Crang.

Agree time to tell will be when 4 riders head for 1st bend after tapes go up.Not long now.
  • Like 1

I'm guessing everyone you've spoken to was aware Matic Voldrih was riding on Saturday with his shoulder strapped up and two ice-packs on it? This following an alarming spill at Armadale the previous evening.