British Speedway Forum

ok last night as I always done before the meeting started I thought I would walk down to the pits to be told I could not go past the gate as it was a health and safetything but I came backto stand still watching when the next thing 6 people from Glasgow got in but some one said if u joined the vip club cost £20 you would get In think this is unfair may be some one can explain this please

Ask John Anderson .

Ask John Anderson .

He might not like the response he would get if John doesnt like his question 😄

• Like 1

He might not like the response he would get if John doesnt like his question

lol lol

I'm sure Crescent Girl will give a detailed summary of the situation in the Bandits Weekly Bulletin informing our fans of everything noteworthy at the club

• Like 1

I'm sure Crescent Girl will give a detailed summary of the situation in the Bandits Weekly Bulletin informing our fans of everything noteworthy at the club

with new added referee reports
  • Like 1

Reading on facebook that Voldrih has broken his leg in Slovenia today. Shame for the guy only recently started his britsh career.

Reading on facebook that Voldrih has broken his leg in Slovenia today. Shame for the guy only recently started his britsh career.

not good news

So it seems.... He's been tagged in the picture of his crash on Facebook ... ouch :-(

If matic has broke his leg hopefully he not out too long and berwick give him another chance . Imo he has shown a bit of promise and is good addition to team

Best wishes to Matic on a speedy recovery, bad news for club and rider.

Best wishes to Matic on a speedy recovery, bad news for club and rider.

Quick decision needed, I suggest Tero Aarnio comes in on 4.7 I think and knows the track, don't see why he could not return between a 5 & 6 average.

Quick decision needed, I suggest Tero Aarnio comes in on 4.7 I think and knows the track, don't see why he could not return between a 5 & 6 average.

Adam Ellis a better option

• Like 1

Adam Ellis a better option

Yep, would he come ? and how long to dial into the track, can give you another name on a 5 Zdnek Holub.

Aarnio isn't a bad shout, though under unfortunate circumstances going with R/R in the short term would probably strengthen Berwick, and give the club more time to look for an adequate replacement.

Most riders who didn't start the season over here might have taken contracts to ride in leagues abroad, meaning inevitable fixture clashes.