he won the pride of the potteries in 2009

beat makovsky by the length of the straight

passed pepe franc up the inside

and averaged 8.15 in his last full season

he just needs a bit of luck

don't think he is even in the country at the moment

What is average is Adam Ellis on? he is available,

Is he?

on one website his average at end of 2014 is 5.55.

I believe Pepe has a wildcard to Longtrack champs so that would rule him out IMO

I believe Pepe has a wildcard to Longtrack champs so that would rule him out IMO

Fair point but short term he would be stronger than r/r even if not there every week

Does not have a premier league team

Would have to walk out on another club to fill in at Berwick. Can't do all three leagues.

• Like 1

Would have to walk out on another club to fill in at Berwick. Can't do all three leagues.

That will be that then.

• Like 2

Another try at an assessed 5pt man would be the best bet Imo

Wish Matic a good recovery,sounds quite a nasty break.Unlucky start to his Berwick career.

Seems the best idea, though now the leagues in Sweden, Poland etc are starting up most riders who aren't racing over here will have contracts to race in one or both of those leagues. Berwick plucked Voldrih out of nowhere maybe they can do the same again.

42.5 is the limit isn't it? - Leaving 5.66?

Adding up isn't this particular posters strong point, last week should she couldn't get the Glasgow team to add up to seven. :blink:

Jason bunyan away from rye house will average 5, like I say get some shale on the old gal

Doubtful that he'll come back from NZ anytime soon

Seems the best idea, though now the leagues in Sweden, Poland etc are starting up most riders who aren't racing over here will have contracts to race in one or both of those leagues. Berwick plucked Voldrih out of nowhere maybe they can do the same again.

Adding up isn't this particular posters strong point, last week should she couldn't get the Glasgow team to add up to seven. :blink:

Can certainly see why Crsecent Gal rates Krystof Buzckowski as World Class after failing to qualify yesterday!!!

Well done son, clever boy :)

Watched it on Facebook yesterday, one heck of an off.

Bad one, Taffy. I though he was showing promise in his first two meetings, just needed a bit more speed.

Bad one, Taffy. I though he was showing promise in his first two meetings, just needed a bit more speed.

His gating was a problem, initially probably wrong set ups as was lifting all the time, that one good race i suspect he dropped the size of his rear sprocket