British Speedway Forum

You can if you like #loaded

Pass

Who's paying his wages?

Bideddies extra entrance money and all the new people he brings along everyweek should help to cover it.

• Like 1

If Berwick have decided to go with R/R for Vissing, wont they only be allowed that facility for 28 days.

we can but dream!

Bideddies extra entrance money and all the new people he brings along everyweek should help to cover it.

:D enjoyed that one

If Berwick have decided to go with R/R for Vissing, wont they only be allowed that facility for 28 days.

Unlikely this still applies. Oliver Allen and Simon Stead's absences appear to be open-ended........

Unlikely this still applies. Oliver Allen and Simon Stead's absences appear to be open-ended........

Also would appear that both of these teams are struggling to find replacements

Dont think that applies to injured riders.

Dont think that applies to injured riders.

Thanks for that, must admit IMO if at all possible I hope Berwick get back to a seven man team, and use the points available, even if that means we re-declare if Vissing gets the good news from the doctors at his next appointment and is able to resume racing. Running with R/R and a six man team seldom works long term.

Thanks for that, must admit IMO if at all possible I hope Berwick get back to a seven man team, and use the points available, even if that means we re-declare if Vissing gets the good news from the doctors at his next appointment and is able to resume racing. Running with R/R and a six man team seldom works long term.

Nobody likes R/r but I think the trouble with Vissing could be if he is out longer than a month and you replace him you might not be able to get him back in if the averages change (in the wrong direction)without dropping someone else if the signed riders ride well.Difficult one because Claus is definitely above his average in home meetings and can ill afford to lose him.We shall see.

Nobody likes R/r but I think the trouble with Vissing could be if he is out longer than a month and you replace him you might not be able to get him back in if the averages change (in the wrong direction)without dropping someone else if the signed riders ride well.Difficult one because Claus is definitely above his average in home meetings and can ill afford to lose him.We shall see.

Yes I agree about the average situation should they go to replace Vissing now, but if Vissing is ruled out long term they would surely replace him then and Berwick need to deal with the gaps in the team now, not what could be in a month or so. Clearly riders availability seems to be the biggest issue, especially with being a weekend track but there are riders out there who would benefit the team, though I admit none who would be a like for like replacement for Vissing.

Yes I agree about the average situation should they go to replace Vissing now, but if Vissing is ruled out long term they would surely replace him then and Berwick need to deal with the gaps in the team now, not what could be in a month or so. Clearly riders availability seems to be the biggest issue, especially with being a weekend track but there are riders out there who would benefit the team, though I admit none who would be a like for like replacement for Vissing.

It is unclear at this moment how long Vissing will be out though,if it is just another month we would surely wait for him to return.Difficult one for the Promotion IMO

calling bandits fans great job supporting the lads lets getbehind big john andersonand the lads on to the double

• Like 1

It is unclear at this moment how long Vissing will be out though,if it is just another month we would surely wait for him to return.Difficult one for the Promotion IMO

Especially with the lack of meetings over the next few weeks, easy solution is that Vissing is fit to return and we find an adequate replacement for Stichaur, if not then Berwick will surely have to find a replacement for Vissing.

By admission not up to speed on these matters so should probably give up on trying to understand any reasoned debate between posters. :D