British Speedway Forum

just heard the team is signed :D:D:D:D

let it go let it go

So post the "team" if you really know of course, which I don't believe you do as at the minute your looking a bit of a chump, and that is no way to start 2015.

Chump I love that word

Happy new year to all

I see our friend col24 is yet to post next seasons team, as he knows of course. We can let him off not posting last night as I am sure he was toasting the 2015 Berwick team time and again, but today is a new day and indeed a new year, I am sure he will be posting the team by the end of today.

I see our friend col24 is yet to post next seasons team, as he knows of course. We can let him off not posting last night as I am sure he was toasting the 2015 Berwick team time and again, but today is a new day and indeed a new year, I am sure he will be posting the team by the end of today.

He's maybe still in talks with Michael Makovsky and Charlie Gjedde

Whatever the Team can't see it being earth shattering signings that will surprise anybody.

Whatever the Team can't see it being earth shattering signings that will surprise anybody.

Agreed, questions still remain over Allen, after that as you say I think this years team will filled up from last years team.

He's maybe still in talks with Michael Makovsky and Charlie Gjedde

One of them is back to Berwick this year. Edited by Shads

One of them is back to Berwick this year.

Its Jan 1 not Apr 1. :D

He knows what he's talking about. . Just not in the way you think :-)

Watch this space

Maybe swap allen for holder which 7 pointer would you have

A little off topic. I went to see Berwick Rangers last Saturday. Crowd looked up on speedway attendances and at £12, cheaper than speedway. There were a couple of trucks serving some very decent grub, a few notches up on the scran served up at the speedway (haggis & chips excellent)

Saying that, it was probably the worst game of professional football that I've ever seen

Edited by Shads