British Speedway Forum

With that kind of thinking not a promoter at Berwick though.

Eddie just wants shorter queues at the burger van

I dont know if they post on here or not but the Berwick fan Q&A in this weeks Speedway Star was really good. It was actually quite refreshing reading and remembering that the cynicism often shown on here isnt actually reflected among the wider Berwick support. IMO.

Norman is a true Bandits fan and tells it how it is when asked complimentary or not which is what I would expect .Really don't understand why people don't just ignore posts that upset them instead of responding with derogatory remarks about other peoples opinions.Remember this it not the real world as one of our fellow posters keeps reminding us! Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

Norman is a true Bandits fan and tells it how it is when asked complimentary or not which is what I would expect .Really don't understand why people don't just ignore posts that upset them instead of responding with derogatory remarks about other peoples opinions.Remember this it not the real world as one of our fellow posters keeps reminding us!

The irony of your post isn't lost on me, there is an ignore function on here.

It is is entirely understandable that a pretty large percentage of Berwick’s support would be repulsed by the impression that a select few on here have give of Berwick fans. It’s embarrassing and it is the reason why Berwick threads are openly mocked by fans of other clubs. It gives of an impression that isn’t in anyway befitting of what Berwick fans are actually like, hence my comment about the Q& section in the Speedway Star that is Berwick fans are actually like.

• Like 2

It is is entirely understandable that a pretty large percentage of Berwicks support would be repulsed by the impression that a select few on here have give of Berwick fans. Its embarrassing and it is the reason why Berwick threads are openly mocked by fans of other clubs. It gives of an impression that isnt in anyway befitting of what Berwick fans are actually like, hence my comment about the Q& section in the Speedway Star that is Berwick fans are actually like.

Freedom of speech is one of this countries greatest assets. Just because you don't agree with them doesn't make their point any less valid than yours. Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

Freedom of speech is one of this countries greatest assets. Just because you don't agree with them doesn't make their point any less valid than yours.

Of course not, it doesn’t make Berwick threads any less cringing though.

The spin from the club is the most cringing thing about the Bandits, not a thread/opinions/supporters on a forum.

Imo of course.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 4

Of course not, it doesnt make Berwick threads any less cringing though.

I've read worse!!

Of course not, it doesn’t make Berwick threads any less cringing though.

Some of the Official Berwick Press releases don't help the situation IMO

The spin from the club is the most cringing thing about the Bandits, not a thread/opinions/supporters on a forum.

Imo of course.

Spot on. Good post.

Some of the Official Berwick Press releases don't help the situation IMO

Dont think it helps Dick Barrie being on here using several aliases bigging up the club and having a go at anyone with an opinion that isnt praising John Anderson and his troops.

Spot on. Good post.

Dont think it helps Dick Barrie being on here using several aliases bigging up the club and having a go at anyone with an opinion that isnt praising John Anderson and his troops.

Not the only one with several names on here from the promotion side,

Just had a couple of speedway-going friends round who were not even aware of this forum.

My God we have had a good chuckle reading this.
We were in tears at one point :rofl:

Just had a couple of speedway-going friends round who were not even aware of this forum.

Scott. you have friends ?. April fools was on Wednesday :rofl::rofl:

• Like 3

Then you poured another round of drinks,a had a blether about cyberspace!!!!!!

Keep it going lads, this is top notch!

:lol:

The dregs of society with identical ip adresses no doubt :)

I wouldn't take those with multi usernames and multi accounts seriously though, even less those who log on under one username, post, then log off only to miraculously appear minutes later under another username to reply to the first post, I would be worried and slightly scared. :o