British Speedway Forum

No one has mentioned the collection for Hynek Stichauer on Sat night, I believe he was presented with £330 by the supporters club. Well done to those who gave their time to collect and the fans who donated. Why did they not collect inside the stadium, they might have raised a bit more.

Nothing in the latest news letter from the club about the collection, which I find amazing. Excellent effort from the Supporters Club once again.

Why didn't they collect inside the stadium, surely the promotion would've been all for it, especially as it was for one of their injured riders.

Nothing in the latest news letter from the club about the collection, which I find amazing. Excellent effort from the Supporters Club once again.

Why didn't they collect inside the stadium, surely the promotion would've been all for it, especially as it was for one of their injured riders.

good point I was one of the members collecting outside stadium a lot of people only had £20 notes on them although to be fair a few doubled back and put change in buckets. Something to think about for any future collections.

I think Barker is finding the form. He just needs to add consistency to it. There's absolutely no doubting his ability or commitment.

Couldn't agree more.

• Like 1

Did the Supporters Club report their success to the promotion? Maybe an e-mail to the usual address? If the club, and therefore the team responsible for creating the newsletter weren't provided with any details, how could they report it?

Did the Supporters Club report their success to the promotion? Maybe an e-mail to the usual address? If the club, and therefore the team responsible for creating the newsletter weren't provided with any details, how could they report it?

well John and Ryan themselves was in the black and gold where Hynek was presented with his money so surely they would of knew

Awfully quick on the defensive there.

• Like 1

If both parties worked together in the interests of the club, instead of their own interests....

• Like 7

Surely. the club could see they were collecting for one of their riders who had been injured in the service of their club. One would think that the club would be bending over backwards to thank them for doing so. It is probable that those collecting require no thank you, as they are doing it because it needed to be done. When something benefits your business. as this most certainly does, a good business man would be absolutely delighted, and would be openly thanking them.

• Like 1

If both parties worked together in the interests of the club, instead of their own interests....

Nothing wrong with that suggestion. Seems there might be equal entrenchment on both sides.

Awfully quick on the defensive there.

Not really, I'm in the Supporters Club but knew nothing about us having a collection. Not before, not after!

Was mentioned on supporters club facebook page and website that there was going to be a bucket collection in aid of hynek.

• Like 1

They shouldn't need to, the club should be advertising the Supporters Clubs latest events through their news letters as they did in the past, but there is nothing in news letter after news letter.

What changed.

Not really, I'm in the Supporters Club but knew nothing about us having a collection. Not before, not after!

I got a face book message from them before the meeting and one after saying how much they collected, good communication in my opinion

They shouldn't need to, the club should be advertising the Supporters Clubs latest events through their news letters as they did in the past, but there is nothing in news letter after news letter.

What changed.

Back to business as usual Mr Monks.

:nono:

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with that suggestion. Seems there might be equal entrenchment on both sides.

Given the history of the Club ,it's quite sad that this split should arise.
  • Like 2