British Speedway Forum

Read previous posts,,, you really do have no idea do you,,,, good forum name😴😴

But you didn't answer my question, just went around it, the fact that Bates was seen laughing about it with Garrity and never apologised for putting Liam out of 3 weeks racing says it all...

But you didn't answer my question, just went around it, the fact that Bates was seen laughing about it with Garrity and never apologised for putting Liam out of 3 weeks racing says it all...

Might be wrong but hasn't Liam been away on a pre-arranged holiday for some of that time.

Might be wrong but hasn't Liam been away on a pre-arranged holiday for some of that time.

yes, towards the end of his injury he went away on holiday but still lost over 2 weeks worth of meetings due to injury

waaaaaa who cares abot master bates Nymore lets vet behind the young lads and hop its exiting

Edited by Dyson24

waaaaaa who cares abot master bates Nymore lets vet behind the young lads and hop its exiting

It's easier to understand algebra

• Like 3

It's easier to understand algebra

I find Google translate works. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

yes, towards the end of his injury he went away on holiday but still lost over 2 weeks worth of meetings due to injury

Liam went on a pre booked holiday the morning after the accident with Bates.

Liam went on a pre booked holiday the morning after the accident with Bates.

That's correct. I don't think he missed any meetings through the injury, although he was of course injured.

That's correct. I don't think he missed any meetings through the injury, although he was of course injured.

THATS CORRECT FANKS FOR LETTIN US NO WER WUD WE BE WI OUT U

I have an odd question, if Berwick Bandits first year was 1968, then surely it's 50 anniversary is 2018

That would be 51.

1968-1977 = 10 years, so it must follow 1968-2017 = 50 years

That would be 51.

1968-1977 = 10 years, so it must follow 1968-2017 = 50 years

So you will not have done 50 seasons until the end of the season, end of october 2017 in this case, at the beginning of the season you will have completed 49 seasons and will be the start of your 50th season.