British Speedway Forum

agree with that... 6.81 solid average should at the very least maintain that

I will put up a little wager with you if you fancy it? £50 Donated to the SRBF if he doesn't increase his average by the end of the season?

• Like 1

I will put up a little wager with you if you fancy it? £50 Donated to the SRBF if he doesn't increase his average by the end of the season?

This will be interesting, was he just a keyboard warrior, or does he have conviction in what he says?

This will be interesting, was he just a keyboard warrior, or does he have conviction in what he says?

What's a keyboard warrior?

Or do you.....I take it you will be handing over a cool crisp £20 each week your there.

Thanks for the loan of Bellego

Disappointed that Bellego wont be back with us next year, I wish him the best of luck for 2015 though I cant quite see how a move to Owlerton will further his career. IMO a move to a smaller track would've seen him learn what he struggles with, and made him a better rider for it. That said I am sure he will be a big scorer at Sheffield.

If it is true about Jorgensson, I would have much preferred to have taken a chance with an up and coming assessed 7 pointer, than taking a chance with someone elses cast off, on a transfer fee.

Scunthorpe are going to be naming their side on Thursday, we will have more of an idea about Jorgensen's likely destination for 2015 then, though I agree with you, a new asset to the club would've been a better option.

Or do you.....I take it you will be handing over a cool crisp £20 each week your there.

Disappointed that Bellego wont be back with us next year, I wish him the best of luck for 2015 though I cant quite see how a move to Owlerton will further his career. IMO a move to a smaller track would've seen him learn what he struggles with, and made him a better rider for it. That said I am sure he will be a big scorer at Sheffield.

Scunthorpe are going to be naming their side on Thursday, we will have more of an idea about Jorgensen's likely destination for 2015 then, though I agree with you, a new asset to the club would've been a better option.

I fail to see why Scunthorpe naming their team will give any clues to where Jorgensen is going.They have already made it clear he won't be there .Maybe if Rob reads your Posts he might give you a clue though.!!!!!!

I fail to see why Scunthorpe naming their team will give any clues to where Jorgensen is going.They have already made it clear he won't be there .Maybe if Rob reads your Posts he might give you a clue though.!!!!!!

Hadn't seen that Scunthorpe had announced that Jorgensen wasn't going back.

Someone who spouts on they will pay £20 per meeting but never does.... :)

No such person would ever exist on a Berwick thread.