British Speedway Forum
markyb

Bees Vs Wolves Followed By Storm Vs. Cradley 26 Sept.

Good job we don't have to then as the track has been pretty decent since Colin took over. Must admit it did look well watered last night which probably made it a bit tricky to ride and I'm sure the stock car meetings last weekend didn't help. Saying that I would still prepare it the same on Monday being as Troy seems to be on top form at the moment. Shame we can't have Robbo again as he and Chris Harris would get stuck in on a track like that. :lol: I think you're right about the reason for the lower than usual crowd as £22 was too much to pay for people who have no interest in watching N.L. racing and to charge season ticket holders an extra £5 was a very bad decision.

Looks like I missed all the fun and games in heat 10 as I left just after heat 9 thinking they'd never get the match finished before the curfew. Bah!! :P

As far as I,m concerned there was not a lot wrong with the track on Friday it was heavily watered obviously cos we had 30 races to think about not the usual 15 plus 3 in the second half .The track didn,t dry out like it normally does due to the lateness of the summer/early Autumn season kicking in but although Hans moaned it was too wet he still managed pd 14 pts on it .Dont think anyone would have scored like Hans/Robbo and Kenneth did if it was that bad as some of you make out .At least the riders are getting out on track and pleasing most fans now which is something they couldn,t do at the start of the season in the Dark days .IMO we have a very good chance of winning the league so keep the faith people don,t think anyone could have said that 6 months ago

• Like 2

Max Fricke had already been signed up for Monday.

To ride for who?

Summers is the guest.

To ride for who?

Summers is the guest.

Don't know Steve. Something must have occurred as when I was talking to Mick Horton on Friday evening about Robbo guesting, he said he already had Max Fricke lined up!!

Don't know Steve. Something must have occurred as when I was talking to Mick Horton on Friday evening about Robbo guesting, he said he already had Max Fricke lined up!!

A lot has obviously happened between then and now!

A lot has obviously happened between then and now!

Must have done Steve - he was very specific about him being signed up!

• Like 2

Decisive action from the SCB. Well, well.......

Shows they can do it when they want to.

So why do they drag their heels at other times?.

Shows they can do it when they want to.

So why do they drag their heels at other times?.

Presumably because the SCB panel don't just sit around waiting for an offence to occur and have to be given some time to be called together?!

Presumably because the SCB panel don't just sit around waiting for an offence to occur and have to be given some time to be called together?!

Have they not heard about video calls & meetings. Guess they're still stuck in the 20th century.

Could someone who was at this meeting confirm from a programme who was R/R for Wolves in heat 5 please?

Could someone who was at this meeting confirm from a programme who was R/R for Wolves in heat 5 please?

Robson Bees

Bjerre Wolves