British Speedway Forum

Well Done Chris Harris

2013 he finished 5th in the qualifier. Without wildcards that would probably be enough. As it was 2 riders quit and one rider qualified twice so he got in.

Nope. He was knocked out in the first round of the qualifiers, finished among the last and then got a charity pick since Zagar conveniently had pulled out.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Nope. He was knocked out in the first round of the qualifiers, finished among the last and then got a charity pick since Zagar conveniently had pulled out.

He agreed to be second reserve at Poole, something that several other riders had already turned down. More fool them! Bomber's route back into the GP was a little through the backdoor, although to be fair, he did put in a very good performance at Wimborne Road.

But, for the 2015 series he is a bona fide qualifier and I can't see how anyone can have a problem with that.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Sam, which riders turned it down? Pavlic and? Most other riders ahead of Harris was not asked so he did not qualify on merit for 2014.

It doesn't matter what Chris Harris has done or may do. When "the BSF knives" are out there is no respite - as is also being seen here in the thread about Darcy Ward. And in the past for Michael Lee.

Edited by Guest

Iy doesn't matter what Chris Harris has done or may do. When "the BSF knives" are out there is no respite - as is also being seen here in the thread about Darcy Ward. And in the past for Michael Lee.

Dont know about Knives.

Ward failed Test.

Bomber serial failure.

Both the truth !!!!

Dont know about Knives.

Ward failed Test.

Bomber serial failure.

Both the truth !!!!

How is he a serial failure?he has won a GP hasn't he god whenever i have seen Chris he always gives his best and is a real racer.For the life of me i cannot believe the s... Bomber gets on this forum unreal to be honest.
  • Like 2

It doesn't matter what Chris Harris has done or may do. When "the BSF knives" are out there is no respite - as is also being seen here in the thread about Darcy Ward. And in the past for Michael Lee.

Dont know about Knives.

Ward failed Test.

Bomber serial failure.

Both the truth !!!!

How is he a serial failure?he has won a GP hasn't he god whenever i have seen Chris he always gives his best and is a real racer.For the life of me i cannot believe the s... Bomber gets on this forum unreal to be honest.

Sidney - always bear in mind - "This is the BSF...!" :sad:

Look at his record, no need to say anymore ;)

Totally agree with you Sidney