British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

I think the team will be nearly sorted but they are in no rush to confirm anything hope we get lambert, i think Henry, lingren , rosen will be back and summers comes in if redcar dont put the block on it we will see

Don't think we will have enough points to fit Summers in. Wonder what the chance is of us getting a new assessed 7 pointer.

Presumably no Aaron Fox at Edinburgh next season with Clegg and Branford at reserve. Possible option at reserve alongside Lewis Rose? Guested for us several times last season and more often than not did very well.

Presumably no Aaron Fox at Edinburgh next season with Clegg and Branford at reserve. Possible option at reserve alongside Lewis Rose? Guested for us several times last season and more often than not did very well.

Read somewhere that Fox is not riding UK next year. Visa probs? dunno.

Don't think we will have enough points to fit Summers in. Wonder what the chance is of us getting a new assessed 7 pointer.

how many assessed rider's actually surpass it in their first year,,, are 7 pointer's a bit risky ??? :-)

Edited by ruffdiamond

No Robert Lambert I see, destination Peterborough Panthers. :sad::sad: I was hoping he would hook up with his pal The Kerrminator.

I wonder when they will make further announcements, possibly the Diamonds Christmas Party?

No Robert Lambert I see, destination Peterborough Panthers. :sad::sad: I was hoping he would hook up with his pal The Kerrminator.

I wonder when they will make further announcements, possibly the Diamonds Christmas Party?

Why the panic its only the beginning of December.... I remember the all conquering team of 1982 and when did we announce we had signed Joe Owen and Bobby Beaton?.. Oh yes it was press day... Some people have no patience

There is no Xmas party planned this year, after last years lost some money, DH. The Supporters Club tried to arrange one at short notice, but couldn't get a suitable date at our usual venues. We will run one next year.

Why the panic its only the beginning of December.... I remember the all conquering team of 1982 and when did we announce we had signed Joe Owen and Bobby Beaton?.. Oh yes it was press day... Some people have no patience

I'm not panicking, just be nice to know that's all. I think if they announced it sooner, may have increased season ticket sales, always make good Chrimbo presents. :D

There is no Xmas party planned this year, after last years lost some money, DH. The Supporters Club tried to arrange one at short notice, but couldn't get a suitable date at our usual venues. We will run one next year.

Cheers Tsunami. I can never make it anyway as it always clashes with my office party. Will have to keep checking websites, twitter, facebook etc. :t:

Has anyone noticed whether Robert Lambert has signed up yet to a 2015 PL team? Well I haven't either. The lad was earmarked for Newcastle in 2014 but it all fell through. I would like to see him at Brough in 2015.

Robert Lambert has just agreed to join Peterborough so no go there then.

Robert Lambert has just agreed to join Peterborough so no go there then.

I don't think Lambert was ever on for us this time around. Last time it was to try out the league, but this time it's for a full season. He still has big ties to Germany, and that could have been a problem if he had meetings there on a Sunday. Not long now for some more signings.

I don't think Lambert was ever on for us this time around. Last time it was to try out the league, but this time it's for a full season. He still has big ties to Germany, and that could have been a problem if he had meetings there on a Sunday. Not long now for some more signings.

Any chance of a clue, we could play speedway hangman. :D:D :D

----n ----n

-----g ---g---

Edited by diamond@heart
  • Like 1

----n ----n

Shawn Moran??
  • Like 2

----n ----n

-----g ---g---