British Speedway Forum

David is one of the nicest guys you could meet, I waited 3 seasons for him to reach his potential, never quite got to where I thought he would get. One of those inigmas, like Josef Franc, I hope for him he achieves his potential at Sheffield, good luck to David.

Agree,but he still has time on his side.

Good move for david i thought he would have been pushing for No 1 spot at berwick last season instead he ended up just above a reserve berth i wish him well still young enough to improve plus weekday home track will suit for his polish commitments.

So Stead, Bellego and Birks I think its safe to say even with only these 3 Sheffield will certainly improve on last year.

Stead is not the certainty to be in the team that some may think !

Certainly one of the best away riders to visit Owlerton last season. Shouldn't be boring at Owlerton in 2015. Welcome David !!!

The best I'd say. At the risk of repeating myself, that performance at Owlerton for Berwick was the most impressive I saw by an away rider anywhere last season.

The best I'd say. At the risk of repeating myself, that performance at Owlerton for Berwick was the most impressive I saw by an away rider anywhere last season.

He was very good HT, Thomas Jorgensen was equally as good on his visits to Owlerton last season.

Well pleased with this signing.Well done to the promotion.Now get Steady and we are well on the way to having a decent team.

• Like 1

Stead is not the certainty to be in the team that some may think !

Heard on the grapevine that he's already put pen to paper!

As has been mentioned, a Thursday track will suit Bellego much better than the weekend track at Berwick, with travelling to the continent under much less pressure now, this guy could be a real ace in the hole for Sheffield!! :t:

1. Simon stead 9.96

2. Ashley birks 5.68

3. Ricky wells 6.46

4. David bellego 6.06 / taylor poole 6.05

5. Anders mellgren 6.57

6. Josh bates 3.53

7. Nicolas covatti 4.21

I called bellego thats 2 out of 7 confirmed ;)

I called bellego thats 2 out of 7 confirmed ;)

Replace Wells at 3 in your list with the rumoured Risager and you could be nearly there. That would leave you up to 5.72 for the last rider in the 1-5 instead of Mellgren..

Stead

Birks

Bellego

? up to 5.72

Risager

Covatti

Bates

He was very good HT, Thomas Jorgensen was equally as good on his visits to Owlerton last season.

Maybe Jorgensen will be next.........

• Like 1

Maybe Jorgensen will be next.........

Or Risager? Confirmed not in the Ipswich line up and the jungle drums are linking him with Sheffield.