British Speedway Forum

We all know Adams problems re injury but on that average it's got to be worth the risk.a fit Adam Roynon could be averaging 8 plus

• Like 1

He already does!!

And Manchester United!!

And Stal Gorzow!

And Edinburgh Monarchs!!

So what does it prove?!!

You missed the wink😜

Sissis would be a good signing, as long as we start him at reserve. I feel he'd still need his time to get back into the swing of things in speedway. And as long as bates does get a reduction, we could have-

Stead

Bellego

Birks

Poole

Proctor

Bates

Sissis

That was the team I heard on Saturday, subject to Poole returning or Risager if he doesn't

To all Tigers fans, our next STAARS gathering will be next Thursday (11th December 2014) at the New Barrack Tavern pub on Penistone Road, Sheffield from 8pm.

All are welcome.

That was the team I heard on Saturday, subject to Poole returning or Risager if he doesn't

Same , big day for Proctor at the work permit office on Wednesday though.

Would Risagers' average fit in that team?

Got agree about Risager, and very much doubt that he has been enquired about signing for Sheffield.

no

Thanks you're right it takes it over a point above the 42.5 limit!

Got agree about Risager, and very much doubt that he has been enquired about signing for Sheffield.

There's been more than one incidence of him being linked to Sheffield - but his average is too high. Think someone's been naughty dropping bread crumbs and red herrings!

Thanks you're right it takes it over a point above the 42.5 limit!

There's been more than one incidence of him being linked to Sheffield - but his average is too high. Think someone's been naughty dropping bread crumbs and red herrings!

Definitely a Red Herring.

Also hearing that there should be an announcement on signing number 4 this week.