British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Poole Pirates Mon 29th

I read on here that Poole can have Cook , Stead or King. They are all better riders than Josh

According to the BSPA avgs There is not a fag paper between them. All 3 you mention have scored better than Josh at Lynn but I would rather have my own rider when it comes to the playoffs.
  • Like 1

I read on here that Poole can have Cook , Stead or King. They are all better riders than Josh

That is a matter of opinion, did you see cook last night on his own track, couldn't pass anyone, Stead or King on current form maybe be good options but apparently Stead is having a operation this week but i would still rather have Josh who has always been totally committed to poole and would not bottle it in the play offs.

• Like 1

.......and what about Kings Lynn's' terrible injury run ???????????

Feel absolutely gutted for the Stars. To me finishing top of the league means your ARE the champions. Cannot help how I feel folks.

Poole finished top :)

• Like 1

I wonder when was the last time first played second in the semi finals, normally you would expect first to play 4th but i know there have been one or two occasions where teams have crept in to 4th spot and consequently gone on to win.

2010. Your lot picked Wolves - which shocked us in the Midlands as we were planning a trip to Wolves!

2010. Your lot picked Wolves - which shocked us in the Midlands as we were planning a trip to Wolves!

Do you mind, i am still trying to wipe 2010 from the memory!!

• Like 1

Vintage year. I'll mention it at every opportunity :D

What about Kings Lynn using Jason Doyle as a replacement for NKI?

What about Kings Lynn using Jason Doyle as a replacement for NKI?

Not allowed.

Not allowed.

I guess technically, if he did it "for the fans" and its, "not about the money" he could do it. He's just not allowed to take payment for it.

But like i said even when hes riding well and is fit he is hopeless in the play offs

His Play Off record is poor but in both 2010 & 2011 he produced poor scores when a couple of the tracks weren't great. The trouble with Bjerre is that you wouldn't want him in the trenches with you, if things aren't quite to his liking he won't roll his sleeves up, he goes missing. 2010 was the ploughed field at Peterborough and he scored something like 3 at Poole in 2011 having only scored 4 there in the regular season meeting, and that was a time when it was particularly bumpy. It always circumstances rather than the fact its the Play Offs, if he'd not fell off in Vojens I've no doubt he'd have scored well over the next couple of weeks but because of that fall he'll probably go missing, as he did earlier in the season when he came back from breaking his collarbone. For me its never just because 'its the Play Offs'.

• Like 2

Not allowed.

Totally forgot about his Visa issues at start of the season. Just seemed the right rider to use against his former teams ie, Poole and Swindon.

That is not fair of SCB to remind you about something that happened that long ago, pick the nearer year of 2012. :wink:

Edited by A ORLOV

That is not fair of SCB to remind you about something that happened that long ago, pick the nearer year of 2102. :wink:

Hell we have found Someone who travels in time. Doctor Who perhaps.

Glad to see speedway is still going in the next century.

Edited by Sherborne Green
  • Like 1

Hell we have found Someone who travels in time. Doctor Who perhaps.

Glad to see speedway is still going in the next century.

Thanks for pointing out, now corrected.