British Speedway Forum
KEITH M

"speedway Friends"

At least you are not being ignored. :o;)

you know what Oscar Wilde said TWK

there's only one thing worse than being talked about and thats not being talked about

Exactly ch958 - exactly. :t:

We are getting rather profound aren't we? :rolleyes:

It would appear that Peace now prevails on here? :unsure: Does that indicate we are all 'Speedway Friends'?

It would appear that Peace now prevails on here? :unsure: Does that indicate we are all 'Speedway Friends'?

No Gustix, it just means The Doctor is still asleep!

Zzzzzzzzz....! :icon_smile_clown:

Still up, but saving lives Ray. No time to post to folk with nothing better going on with their lives.

Thanks to a forum friend dropping me a line to let me know i should check in on this thread again.

Still up, but saving lives Ray. No time to post to folk with nothing better going on with their lives.

Thanks to a forum friend dropping me a line to let me know i should check in on this thread again.

Why bother to post at all, as you deem yourself to have such an important fulfilled life? I mean, it's not like you add anything of note to the forum is it?

I thought we had all become 'Speedway Friends" - obviously not!

Ha ha. People burn themselves up over you don't they.. You're not on Starmans level though.

He is the master :t::approve:

Ha ha. People burn themselves up over you don't they.. You're not on Starmans level though.

He is the master :t::approve:

I am not sure about Posts from Starman. Sadly, I think "our gang" who love to "hound me" do so because they find it easier to attack an alternative viewpoint than make an opinion of their own - a point you have so well highlighted previously on here. The sort of comments that some make about are not allowed on 'Speedway Friends' where they are deleted by the moderator. That group works to the old edict [ "...criticise the Post AND NOT the poster...."

I am not sure about Posts from Starman. Sadly, I think "our gang" who love to "hound me" do so because they find it easier to attack an alternative viewpoint than make an opinion of their own - a point you have so well highlighted previously on here. The sort of comments that some make about are not allowed on 'Speedway Friends' where they are deleted by the moderator. That group works to the old edict [ "...criticise the Post AND NOT the poster...."

Gustix, people get banned from that group for merely posting why??... Do you think that is fair??

The poster, i believe it was Houston was said to be intimidated, dont you feel that excuse is just a cop out to keep the group to only those that share the same views?? Its pretty lame, even you must agree??

Then the same poster who was meant to be intimidated by someone asking 'why' posted "bunch of fkg idiots" that was since deleted but he wasnt banned.

Surely that shows you how Karl runs his ship?? He wants only his arse lickers and no-one with an alternate opinion or view.

He told another poster that they had to like all speedway riders ffs, whats the world coming to when a grown man tells other grown men what they should like??

I left the group because of all the nerds who cant debate if you have a different view, plus the photos are boring after the first million.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

Houston is not the only BSF member who has been banned by 'Speedway friends' ... :wink: There have been others according to Posts one here.

I have just been on the group and there is a wide variety of speedway matters being discussed. For instance, debate as to who will win the 2015 Speedway GP Series. There is much more - but obviously the BSF does notwant me to advertise as to what is happening on 'Speedway Friends' :neutral:

So far as the photos are concerned - mainly 'Speedway Star' I like them and have a special leaning towards those published between 1954 and 1962. But I am not going to disclose why.

I find it a friendly place to Post - I am still waiting for "the first attack on me" to happen there. In fact, this may surprise some BSF posters, my comments are actually welcomed there. But as the saying goes (something like) .."...to each his own!..." :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Guest

Houston is not the only BSF member who has been banned by 'Speedway friends' ... :wink: I have just been on the group and there is a wide variety of speedway matters being discussed. For instance, debate as to who will win the 2015 Speedway GP Series. There is much more - but obviously the BSF does notwant me to advertise as to what is happening on 'Speedway Friends' :neutral:

So far as the photos are concerned - mainly 'Speedway Star' I like them and have a special leaning towards those published between 1954 and 1962. But I am not going to disclose why.

I find it a friendly place to Post - I am still waiting for "the first attack on me" to happen there. In fact, this may surprise some BSF posters, my comments are actually welcomed there. But as the saying goes (something like) .."...to each his own!..." :icon_smile_clown:

houston wasnt banned, i never said he was??... But...

Someone posted ' why ' .... Not swearing, not derogetory or nothing and got banned, yet houston swore and never got banned... Is that fair??

houston wasnt banned, i never said he was??... But...

Someone posted ' why ' .... Not swearing, not derogetory or nothing and got banned, yet houston swore and never got banned... Is that fair??

I understand the point you are trying to make but at the end of the day surely it is theModerator who makes the definition in regard to what tha group considers offensive and contrary to its rules. I am unfamiliar with the 'Speedway Friends' debate you refer to so feel it would be unwise for me to actually pass an opinion as to what the action(s) you comment were taken.

He wants only his arse lickers and no-one with an alternate opinion or view.

The membership claimed to day for 'Speedway Friends' is given as 10,367 members(124 new) ·

That seems a very high tally for the type of person who you cite as being members of that group? And the debate at the present day is also very active.

Edited by Guest