British Speedway Forum

Blimey, really?

Blimey, really?

The worst part of success is finding someone who is happy for you.

Woooooooooo! :party::party::party:

I've never been so excited for anything in my LIFE! What awesome news to end the year.

I really do hope the investment by the Facenna's reaps them great rewards. As others have mentioned, if speedway becomes profitable in Glasgow then it could give potential investors nationwide the confidence to invest in other teams. It could be the beginning of something great and I know and trust the new owners to do everything in their power to make this a success.

Roll on March! Cannot wait. :drink:

me too
  • Like 1

Woooooooooo! :party::party::party:

I've never been so excited for anything in my LIFE! What awesome news to end the year.

I really do hope the investment by the Facenna's reaps them great rewards. As others have mentioned, if speedway becomes profitable in Glasgow then it could give potential investors nationwide the confidence to invest in other teams. It could be the beginning of something great and I know and trust the new owners to do everything in their power to make this a success.

Roll on March! Cannot wait. :drink:

for all the money they are putting in they will get very little back in return financially if any at all.

End of the day though it's their money and if they want to spend it on Glasgow speedway then so be it. It can only do Glasgow speedway and british Speedway the world of good in the end.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 3

was that a 'oh congratulations and well done Glasgow, really pleased that speedway might now get extra coverage and better facilities in Scotland'? No? Maybe? :P

ach well I suppose if you can read some of the stuff yo udo into other folks posts we can read into yours :P

See post 637 can i nominate the first person to have the horses head on their pillow _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ _

IMO the discount for season ticket holder at another track is a no brained even if the discount was no more than a free programme it could be enough to get an extra spectator through the turnstiles. For example a Poole fan on holiday in the Lake District decides to pop along to see Workington he pays normal admission fee but as he has his S/T he gets a free programme a small price I would think for Promoters. You could even do it when the opposition are in town say a team has 100 S/T holders and instead of 10 turning up they all do that's got to be a decent earner.

was that a 'oh congratulations and well done Glasgow, really pleased that speedway might now get extra coverage and better facilities in Scotland'? No? Maybe? :P

ach well I suppose if you can read some of the stuff yo udo into other folks posts we can read into yours :P

Maybe! But i am a memeber of team Smug after all so can't be to complementary okay! :P

• Like 1

The worst part of success is finding someone who is happy for you.

Already said I'm pleased for Glasgow fans, but the best thing that's happened to you? That's a bit sad

Already said I'm pleased for Glasgow fans, but the best thing that's happened to you? That's a bit sad

Correction, I said it was something that I am most excited about. And why wouldn't I be?

I'm so exciteeeeed! And I just can't hiiiiiide it!

:party::party::party::party::party::party:

Correction, I said it was something that I am most excited about. And why wouldn't I be?

walk before you can run

• Like 2

oh dear :)

Very few Scottish junior football clubs have either floodlights or seats. I wonder if the owners are contemplating Ashfield FC moving into the seniors set-up...

You really need to get out more

As Screm says most people are happy about Glasgows good news but then you have the jealous few who make their sacarstic remarks.

• Like 1