British Speedway Forum

Joseq7. I'm waiting, how does Kozza qualify for a work permit?

Eh.... Patently the answer would appear to be yes he does, whoever, wherever, whatever, however, you're just going to have to accept it. Your continued inability to accept facts is unhealthy dogmatism.

Edited by Joseq7
  • Like 1

Someone posted at 6.11, to expect me to reply by 6.45 was pushing it.

I stand by the fact, I don't see how he has got a work permit. And so far nobody has been able to explain how. So despite all the "nerh nerg nerh" posts, none of your have been able to answer how he has a work permit have you? :oops:

I love how everyone is mocking myself and najjer but lets not forget why this blew up, it's because the promoters themselves didn't know and got it wrong!! You all seem to be forgetting we were spot on about Campton and Poole though. That means we had Campton and Poole right and it looks like we have Smith wrong. Lets see about Alex Davies then!

Why do you get the urge to be right or wrong anyway after all it's not like anyone really cares so you got Campton & Poole right how proud you must feel that young Aussies are refused a visa to ply there trade .

I can think off 100 other thing's to gloat about rather than young speedway riders being refused a visa how proud you must feel pretty sad really

And finally why does anyone on here have to explain the fact Kozza obtained his visa he has get over it they probably don't know anyway the same as you don't I hope & pray Alex Davies get's his visa just to hear you moan how he managed it I am pretty sure that the Scunny fan's will let you know all about it when he does.

• Like 1

Spoke to Nick Morris and his mechanic at the Ben Fund, he looked fast and I think his mechanic said that the bikes he won on were the ones he was going to use at Glasgow. I did forget to mention that he might need his passport when travelling for the home meetings.

Edited by A ORLOV

Alex Harkness quote in SS could be interpretated that Kozza has the qualifications "as having a7.00 average at time of application" which he has.

should that not be..... ROONEY.

NEED A NEW MOUSE.

so for team building purposes the bspa use averages without bonus points and for ukip (or what they are called) . they (ukip) use averages WITH bonus points.

so looks like all teams waiting on riders being available ,will get their visas. except the fish.

Ryan fisher just tweeted about getting his visa today

@Fishdogg36: Back in uk can't wait to get started this season started!✊

• Like 2

Why do you get the urge to be right or wrong anyway after all it's not like anyone really cares so you got Campton & Poole right how proud you must feel that young Aussies are refused a visa to ply there trade .

I can think off 100 other thing's to gloat about rather than young speedway riders being refused a visa how proud you must feel pretty sad really

And finally why does anyone on here have to explain the fact Kozza obtained his visa he has get over it they probably don't know anyway the same as you don't I hope & pray Alex Davies get's his visa just to hear you moan how he managed it I am pretty sure that the Scunny fan's will let you know all about it when he does.

Davies has got his visa.

Davies has got his visa.

All good then que the usual suspect's moaning how that was possible.

• Like 1

He expects 2,000 people to be there for the first meeting otherwise he will disappointed we'll be prepared to be disappointed because I can't see that happening no matter how good the stadium is but if they do good on them.

Like the bit at the end though typical weegie management mentality right there build a team to beat Edinburgh and getting Morris in the team cause we don't like him! Always thinking of us witch is nice to see

Hi Blobby,

To be honest 2,000 on the first meeting is possible. Couple of things to remember - the opening match of 1988 season at Shawfield attracted something like 8,000 according to an article I read last few weeks in the SS. Secondly, Ashfield had more than 2,000 a few years ago when Glasgow staged the Pairs, ok that was with a few other teams punters as well. And, thirdly, isn't the opening match against the Monarchs - they usually bring a few don't they.

Not sure I understand your point about Morris. If Morris is capable of winning races, and you say Edinburgh who are the defending chanps aren't keen on him and he presents a challenge to Edinburgh's title - is that not the whole point anyway, or am I missing something.

Anyway, best of luck to all this coming season, let's see some good racing, no injuries at all is maybe too much to hope for so lets hope injuries are as few and as light as possible.

• Like 1

Probably because there was one or two being judge and jury on here as to who qualifies and who doesn't qualify and who should be getting visas and who shouldn't.

Najjer has also gone very quiet on this forum since the visa issues have been settled, and his claims that all existing 2/3 year visas were ripped up, and once clubs got their sponsor licences back the riders would all have to re-apply.

That has proven not to be the case as riders who were riding on long term visas are free to resume riding on those same visas.

He wasn't the only one to get that wrong though TBF, but it's shown that some had far too much to say on the whole visa issue who really had little idea on the subject.

Which was true - if you've been following the goings on with Troy Batchelor you would of seen this, who had to reapply for a new visa.

All good then que the usual suspect's moaning how that was possible.

It isn't moaning - it's just where speedway lets itself down so badly. They set rules and then chose to ignore them all the time - not just with regards visas either. They published the rules on their website and then dished out visas that don't comply with the wording to their own requirements.

You'd have thought after making such a mess of it previously and getting flagged up by the UKV&I that they would now do everything within their power to make sure they are whiter than white. As we are well aware from previous experience, just because a promoter or the BSPA "says so" doesn't make it right. It's the speedway way of thinking, shove it in the fans faces and they will accept it whether they like it or not.

Eh.... Patently the answer would appear to be yes he does, whoever, wherever, whatever, however, you're just going to have to accept it. Your continued inability to accept facts is unhealthy dogmatism.

Yeah right. Like all them riders who have had them the last few years have been elgible. Why are you struggling to grasp that all this crap kicked off because riders were riding illegally before. So just having a visa or a team place DOES NOT means it right. Your continued inability to accept that fact is pathetic.

All I have said all along is I don't see how Kozza Smith is eligible for a work permit. I stand by that, I still don't know how he's eligible. Yet you guys seem to be trying to point score but are unable to answer how he is eligible. Try growing up, you';re being pathetic. The basic rule of forums is to attack posts, not posters and you're failing miserably with that one.

And I'm not missing the irony of this post in calling people pathetic.

Edited by SCB

All I have said all along is I don't see how Kozza Smith is eligible for a work permit. I stand by that

Might be easier to say why he is in-eligible?

every one and their granny knew there would be a loophole in the criteria. just like the , you cant get off your bike to do the gardening rule... now it seems you can.. make a rule ...BREAK a rule..

all the criteria was based on last years performances, NOT the year before.. if it was not for the shortage of riders .certain riders would not be riding..

Yeah right. Like all them riders who have had them the last few years have been elgible. Why are you struggling to grasp that all this crap kicked off because riders were riding illegally before. So just having a visa or a team place DOES NOT means it right. Your continued inability to accept that fact is pathetic.

All I have said all along is I don't see how Kozza Smith is eligible for a work permit. I stand by that, I still don't know how he's eligible. Yet you guys seem to be trying to point score but are unable to answer how he is eligible. Try growing up, you';re being pathetic. The basic rule of forums is to attack posts, not posters and you're failing miserably with that one.

And you are the master at that on both counts on your continual drivel on all things regarding visa's and nor to i miss the irony on you off all people calling anyone pathetic on here pot & kettle.

Noticed you are resorting to insulting people now me personally i couldn't care less but noticed you insulted another poster and claimed he couldn't grasp the crap in your words yes my friend we do grasp it as it is basically all crap you post.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

"Attack posts, not posters" to quote you, but you've resorted to calling me "pathetic".

You're a contrary fellow aren't you?

Spoke to Nick Morris and his mechanic at the Ben Fund, he looked fast and I think his mechanic said that the bikes he won on were the ones he was going to use at Glasgow. I did forget to mention that he might need his passport when travelling for the home meetings.

You, also, will feel very encouraged by the performance of Richard this afternoon at Peterborough. We certainly did at in the other end of the country in Purfleet (Lakeside). BTW Nick McMorris will have no trouble in crossing Hadrian's Wall.

Edited by tocha
  • Like 2