British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth 2015

Hopefully the first meeting at Plymouth will be the new #1s Testimonial night and we are putting together plans for a BIG meeting

If you're not on a wind up this doesn't sound promising.

Roland Benko will have Mark Simmonds looking after him at all meetings this year, that should get him on the correct gearing which I believe was a problem this season gone. I believe there is a lot of talent there, just needs some good advice, I would have loved to have got Eric Boocock looking after him, then you would see what I believe he is capable of. Dont forget he is still only 18, maybe 19.

Not winding anyone up regarding Plymouth

Hopefully the first meeting at Plymouth will be the new #1s Testimonial night and we are putting together plans for a BIG meeting

That is Ryan Fisher then :D

who are you thinking of Mikey?

The fish! He is box office no doubt on his day, but I'm sure he said he didn't like the SBA when he rode for us, he isn't consistent and probably won't get any better. A starting average in the 7's would at least mean we have plenty left to get some strength in depth.

• Like 1

Fish will up his ave its not true about him not liking the track why would he return to a track he doesnt like!! Box office and great no1 most devils fans are more than happy with him signing!, the other reserve will be key imo to support benko:-)

• Like 1

Fish will up his ave its not true about him not liking the track why would he return to a track he doesnt like!! Box office and great no1 most devils fans are more than happy with him signing!, the other reserve will be key imo to support benko:-)

Totally agree about the reserve!

Crap signing.

I love to watch guys race to their limits to get points for the team. Fisher goes over that limit time and again.

The guy is plain dangerous on a bike. His rants and raves when last at SBA were childish and pathetic.

I certainly will NOt be attending any Testimonial for him.

Swapping Barker for Fisher is a massive error, imo.

Bottom half of table AGAIN at this rate.

My visits to SBA will be severely curtailed.

• Like 1

Bottom of the table prediction after one possibly two signings in December? Cup half empty then?

Don't know why your so negative? That's a good first 3 Signings IMO. If you can add 4 other good riders then your laughing!