British Speedway Forum
ruffdiamond

Newcastle V Edinburgh Koc Semi-final ?

I was at Edinburgh at it was an appalling performance.. Worst I have seen from a Diamonds team in a long time, we weren't getting just beat we were the length of the straight behind in most races... As for Richie disappointed in the way he has let promotion down.. Also I heard George only found out on Thursday when he had rung Richie for chit chat to tell him about start time etc.. If George hadn't made that call when was Richie going to tell him he was unavailable??

was'nt that long ago when Newcastle were binning rider's at the drop off a hat,,,

When.

When.

earlier in the season, when big changes were made,,, apparently, one of them found out on facebook,,, charming

earlier in the season, when big changes were made,,, apparently, one of them found out on facebook,,, charming

Hardly 'binning riders at the drop of a hat'. Fans were shouting out for a number 1 and delayed it, hoping the top 5 would crack it and we would get back to winning. We didn't, so the Danny and Robert deal was tried, but failed in Roberts case. General feeling here was the club waited too long.(ask TWK who banged on about every minute).

• Like 1

Hardly 'binning riders at the drop of a hat'. Fans were shouting out for a number 1 and delayed it, hoping the top 5 would crack it and we would get back to winning. We didn't, so the Danny and Robert deal was tried, but failed in Roberts case. General feeling here was the club waited too long.(ask TWK who banged on about every minute).

I'm hardly gonna do that,,, don't think there will be anything that will brighten anyone's future,,, phhh, 'TWK', should be more like 'TGR' (The Grim Reaper)' lol ,,,

but, they were dropped non-the less and although it's done, we've probly gave (threw) away 14 pts. in exchange for 12, but,,, if your looking for some-one to blame, I'll agree with you there, lol,,,

IMO,,, mistakes have been made, but I do think it's a bit late to start bleeting on about guest's, who quite frankly, have had a better offer and even with an 18 or 21 pt. max, would probly not even be enough to see us proceed any further :-(

I'm hardly gonna do that,,, don't think there will be anything that will brighten anyone's future,,, phhh, 'TWK', should be more like 'TGR' (The Grim Reaper)' lol ,,,

but, they were dropped non-the less and although it's done, we've probly gave (threw) away 14 pts. in exchange for 12, but,,, if your looking for some-one to blame, I'll agree with you there, lol,,,

IMO,,, mistakes have been made, but I do think it's a bit late to start bleeting on about guest's, who quite frankly, have had a better offer and even with an 18 or 21 pt. max, would probly not even be enough to see us proceed any further :-(

Very naughty dropping George, the Promotion and the Supporters in the mire like that though. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Other Promotions take Note. :sad:

No other offer except go to the GP in Poland, despite the booking, and it's all right saying that now, but you couldn't have said that until Friday night. Better to have been able to give it a go, rather than now just accept defeat.

• Like 1

No other offer except go to the GP in Poland, despite the booking, and it's all right saying that now, but you couldn't have said that until Friday night. Better to have been able to give it a go, rather than now just accept defeat.

a weekend in Poland,,, or a miserable night in Byker,,, it's a no-brainer ;-)

No injures and another win!

Cookie in a different league tonight it seems until the bike gave up the ghost and spoiled his max

a weekend in Poland,,, or a miserable night in Byker,,, it's a no-brainer ;-)

Yes I quite agree . He should have honoured the booking he accepted, but only by accident told George 11 days later he was off to Torun instead. Is that being professional.

Edited by Tsunami

That's us also won our last 18 matches. The last match we didn't win was on the 13th august away at somerset

Summed Newcastle up

Blown away in the big heats. Been happening all season.

Cook was winning races by 100 yards.