British Speedway Forum

Still be amazed if Stuart Robson is not signed up, nice cheap option for Redcar promotion!

Robbo said on Sunday night that he wants to be back at Newcastle next season.

Robbo said on Sunday night that he wants to be back at Newcastle next season.

I certainly hope so.

Summers has made it pretty clear he is looking to get into one of the leagues abroad, having already dipped his toe into Swedish waters there`s a chance of a contract there, which might mean Thursday meetings. That would of course rule him out of Redcar's plans.

I wouldn't be averse to Aaron at Newcastle. :t::approve:

summers or ludvig :nono:

Summers for me. :t:

Been quiet on here so with there being a social night at the STMP tonight, thought I would give this a bump!

Still no clue as to how we will line up this season. Would like to keep Lawson if his EL commitments could let that happen without missing too many meetings. Would like to keep Summers and Skidmore as well. Would be good to see Kozza Smith this season as he is an entertainer, and I think his loss really affected our side this season. As for the rest, who knows? Would be surprised if Wilko did not head to Peterborough with his sponsor. Graversen started and ended the year well, and I would tempted to include him again if he would start at reserve.

Hopefully after tonight we will have a few more clues!

Summers for me. :t:

No surprise in that answer, I think you would rather have a cardboard cut out than Ludvig!!! :shock::shock: :shock: :shock:

• Like 2

No surprise in that answer, I think you would rather have a cardboard cut out than Ludvig!!! :shock::shock: :shock: :shock:

Just about............................................. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by The White Knight

Well, Graversen the first rider to be confirmed coming back. Although looks like it will be a very different team to last year.

Comes in on a 4.14 average so hopefully be starting at reserve again. Scored well at the start of the season, struggled in the middle but finished off quite strongly so should hopefulyl be a good reserve again.

As for the rest of the side, no idea who it will be now. Looking like no Lawson/summers/Smith who were all high on my list to sign.

Well, Graversen the first rider to be confirmed coming back. Although looks like it will be a very different team to last year.
Comes in on a 4.14 average so hopefully be starting at reserve again. Scored well at the start of the season, struggled in the middle but finished off quite strongly so should hopefulyl be a good reserve again.
As for the rest of the side, no idea who it will be now. Looking like no Lawson/summers/Smith who were all high on my list to sign.

Graversen has been here about 6 years now, every season it stated he'll be a trump card at reserve, every season he ends on between 4 and 4.5. He'll do as he always does.

To be fair he was fine at reserve for us and scored some big points. It was when he went into the main body he struggled a bit.

I take your point though - will most likely not improve his average by too much.

Been quiet on here so with there being a social night at the STMP tonight, thought I would give this a bump!

Still no clue as to how we will line up this season. Would like to keep Lawson if his EL commitments could let that happen without missing too many meetings. Would like to keep Summers and Skidmore as well. Would be good to see Kozza Smith this season as he is an entertainer, and I think his loss really affected our side this season. As for the rest, who knows? Would be surprised if Wilko did not head to Peterborough with his sponsor. Graversen started and ended the year well, and I would tempted to include him again if he would start at reserve.

Hopefully after tonight we will have a few more clues!

What's everyone's thoughts on Thomas Jorgensen in for Redcar? I think it'll be a good move, hoping he can maintain his for as he was good when visiting with Scunthorpe and made the final in the individual meeting, gating is top notch