British Speedway Forum

very brave rider is richard hall can ride the boards with the best of them at times

might be brave but don't think his hearts in speedway anymore long track his priority,

might be brave but don't think his hearts in speedway anymore long track his priority,

would agree with you hes proberbly more dedicated to long track but would expect him to do a job at speedway too

Very poor team put together by redcar!!

I take it you ARE joking.

Not a bad Team in my opinion. There will be a good few Teams worse than Redcar next Season.

• Like 2

I thought it looked quite weak but Hall is a great addition. I agree with the earlier post by SCB, he isn’t a 4.00 rider. He has a minimum of +1.5 on that average finding riders who will do that is difficult.

I wish Berwick had signed him.

a great addition what as a speedway rider or a mma fighter,, am sure josh auty will answer that question ;)

Not a bad Team in my opinion. There will be a good few Teams worse than Redcar next Season.

like who ??????

pienpeesman, on 16 Dec 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

like who ??????

On currently declared riders I'd bet anyone Redcar would beat Berwick, Newcastle & Plymouth :party:

• Like 1

Of the teams declared or nearly declared so far they either look very good or pretty poor, there isn't much in between really.

a great addition what as a speedway rider or a mma fighter,, am sure josh auty will answer that question ;)

like who ??????

Like at the end of the season see which teams are lower in the league

No im not joking,all your riders so far apart from richard hall will not improve on there current cma.

Bottom 2 for redcar.

No im not joking,all your riders so far apart from richard hall will not improve on there current cma.

Bottom 2 for redcar.

your first sentence makes no sense at all

oh, wait, neither does the second

the way i see it. every team starts with roughly the same amount of points allowed for team building. except somerset .. any team could do the biz in 2015 . once again i like the look of rye house and redcar. nailed on failures will be sheffield, peterborough and of course workington. so looks like any of thr latter could win the league. every one except the somerset cheetahs...

Edited by jenga

Bottom 2 for redcar.

But people are rating Glasgow and Sarj aside, where are their points going to come from? Sometimes, solid with 1 guy stepping up is all you need. Might not make you top of the league but will get your into the play-offs and all you need is 2 riders to have a good month and you're laughing.

Edited by SCB

Bottom 2 for redcar.

Wrong!!

I support North East Speedway in equal measure these days. I like to see Berwick, Newcastle and Redcar doing well. I still say that Redcar have a decent Team and should do OK.

Teams listed in alphabetical order so as not to offend anyone. :) :) :)

• Like 2

Bottom 2 for redcar.

Don't usually do predictions...... but....

Bjerre will end the season as the leagues No1 on 10+

Hall on a false average loves the Bears track 7+

Robson, now riding a proper racers track 8+

Kus, (as above) 8+

Skiddy (improvement each season to continue) 8+

Graversen the leagues best reserve and on a false average 6+

Raffa Will at some point raise to second string or even heat leader pushing Hall on 7+ to reserve.

Redcar Bears end of season average 60+

There you go.... :approve:

• Like 2